“Paid full price but only use of part of park”
Review of Full Blast

Full Blast
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor recreation center with sports and activities for the whole family.
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very disappointed with our trip to full Blast. I paid full price for 11 people on June 17, 2012 and we were only allowed to use part of the park. Upon asking management why, I was told that there was not enough people in the park to open the inside part of the park. I explained to management that I had paid full price for our tickets and I did not think it was fair that we were not allowed full use of the park due to their low attendance, and the manager just walked away from me with out answering me. I spent $90 for partial use of the park, and over $60, at the snack stand. Total disappointment for the younger children.

18  Thank Brenda S
There are newer reviews for Full Blast

Reviewed February 21, 2012

great day for the family at full blast , very clean and safe.

2  Thank flmoyet
Reviewed December 13, 2011

we enjoyed our day here at the park. i was shocked at how nice it was for a smaller water park

2  Thank Karly K
Reviewed December 4, 2011

loved the outdoor pool , life gaurds were very attentive to smaller kids

2  Thank sueanns79
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Slides did not let children under 42 inches - my daughter would have been fine if she rode with her father or I. Because she could not slide on any slides except the tiny one in the children's place outside there was very few things to do. We only stayed an hour and went to the inside park twice and outside park twice before we were bored. bathrooms, changing areas, all filthy! The bench in one of the changing rooms - i had my daughter stand on a towel while changing - the whole place needs cleaning! It looks like instead of cleaning they tried to repaint. The showers at least had hot water to rinse off the chlorine. the place is kind of run down.

3  Thank mrsschulte13