“excellant ribs”
Review of Redline BBQ Smokehouse - CLOSED

Redline BBQ Smokehouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were going to be in BC for a concert and decided to something different for dining. Found this place on trip advisor and had a wonderful meal. The ribs were so tender and I had the homemade cajun fries and they were wonderful. I've already told some family members about this and I am planning on making this a regular stop on my way through town. Also thinking about grabbing some for takeout since the prices were great and the food was excellant.

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I finally stopped in to Redline. I had a1/3 rack of ribs and Cajun fries. It took a minute or 2 for the cashier to take my order. She was friendly. The food came out within 5 minutes and.... Holy crap those Cajun fries look good. Wow these fries were the real deal fresh cut, long and seasoned perfectly. Deep fried to a perfect crispness on the outside, soft and potato-y on the inside. Best I've ever eaten.
The ribs were the smaller baby back type. Great smoky flavor with quite a bit of sauce on it. They were fall off the bone ribs. Not the kind that takes effort to bite off the bone. Almost too soft and fall of the
Bone. But that's just my preference.
There are 3 sauces on the table. "redline" which is sweet and tastes like sweet baby rays. "Texas" which is the spicy sauce. It just seemed like regular BBQ sauce with a ton of cracked pepper in it. And finally "Alabama whit sauce". This is like a thin, spicy ranch dressing. It was great on the fries.

I'll be back for sure to try the brisket
and pulled pork.

1  Thank DEVintheZoo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The pulled pork at this restaurant is phenomenal!!! I have dined in and done carry out. Recently I ordered 2lbs of the pulled pork for carryout. It made 8 very large sandwiches!!! I have also had the brisket. Simply delicious!!! I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

the bbq at this place has a really rich bbq flavor. good portions. I really enjoy the food at this smokehouse. authentic bbq!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

wow, another top notch restaurant within walking distance from Knight's Inn ! This place is new to the area, but the great reviews are piling up, like a plate of ribs !