“Great selection”

Ranked #24 of 162 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: New restaurant opened a month ago
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Great selection”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The food quality here is good. I eat at sushi restaurants all over the country when traveling on business; who would have thought that good sushi would be found in Battle Creek, but it really is.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank CerescoM

Hastings, Michigan
“Excellent Food and Sushi!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have now been to Sakura a couple of times, and both times the food has been outstanding! I have to admit I wasn't expecting much, given that the restaurant is located in a very unassuming strip mall, but I was pleasantly surprised. I had Sushi both times, and my wife tried an item off the menu; all were excellent! If you like Sushi and are in the area, you should definitely give Sakura a try!

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank jwk0904
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Ungrateful”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had possibly the worst service imaginable, when we finished our meal at Sakura's we paid then left a tip, the ungrateful waitress then procceeded to follow me and my girlfriend out of the restraunt, lecturing us about the 10 percent rule being incredibly disrespectful the entire time, I don't know if working at a sushi restraunt dulls your IQ but 10 dollars is more than 10 percent on a 80 dollar meal, I have been going here since it opened and will now never walk through those doors again. I emphasize "Worst Service I Have Ever Had"

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Brandon S
Battle Creek
“Excellent Sushi!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Sakura is clean and modern with a comfortable contemporary feel. The service is friendly, quick, and accurate. Sitting at the sushi bar offers an interesting experience especially if you would like to pick up some tips for making sushi at home. The food is excellent! They have a large variety on the menu and I've never had anything of poor quality or taste!

• Visited October 2012
6 Thank James R
Marshall, Michigan
“Great sushi for Michigan”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great sushi choices, a little pricey but I feel it's worth the price for FRESH fish. Good bottled beer and wine selection. Friendly knowledgeable staff.

7 Thank Waz3016