“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant is amazing for Battle Creek. You will be surprised the quality of food and menu selection. It rivals restaurants in Chicago or Detroit. Always 5-6 specials of the day and amazing desserts. Pretty small but worth any wait.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and I threw ourselves on Trip Advisor's mercy when searching for a restaurant for our anniversary. We tried Malia based on the strength of the reviews found here. We have done this many times in the past and have never been disappointed. Malia was another in a long string of successes.

I had the Malia mussels to start and then the halibut special. My wife had very tasty crab cakes and Ciopino (sp?). All four of these dishes were excellent. I was pleased to such appealing sea food options. If you like seafood, this is a terrific choice for you. The bay scallop special looked fantastic as well.

The ambiance and service were excellent.

I strongly recommend Malia to anyone looking for a fine dining experience in the area. My only warning is that it is not the cheapest place in town. I have already recommended it to several coworkers already.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very fine dining is available in Battle Creek. What a great experience it was to dine at Malia Mediterranean Bistro. The service is excellent, the décor is very upscale, and the food is outstanding. Both of us had pasta. I had the special of the day which was vegetarian and my husband had the pasta and sausage which he just raved about. Daily specials are offered and they all looked very good. We will be back to try more of their dishes. It is well worth the drive if you are not from Battle Creek.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We've eaten at Malia's four or five times. I have always been impressed by the quality and menu selection. The service quality here is also the best I've had in the area. My guilty pleasure at Malia's is their mushroom soup; definitely not low fat, but worth the calories.

1  Thank CerescoM
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is such a great find in Battle Creek. The food is excellent and the services warm and friendly. I went with a group of people and we shared several appetizers. All were excellent. My entree was also quite good. Everyone else also commented that they enjoyed their meals. They have a nice wine selection. There are several daily specials and the waitstaff did not seem to mind accommodating the various special requests put in by our table. I would definitely return here.