“Really good BBQ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 160 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: At Hogzilla BBQ we pride ourselves on serving good, honest BBQ using locally raised meats and produce from local farms in season.Our BBQ is smoked fresh daily, please understand that we do our best to anticipate demand, but occasionally we are caught short of a particular meat.Enjoy your meal,Sonny
Portage, Michigan
“Really good BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Hogzilla has really good brisket and pulled pork. They have good sauce, cornbread, and baked beans. I always enjoy grabbing carry out on my way home. It's not fancy, and kind of a funny name, but good BBQ. Portions are pretty large.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank RNP1969

Kalamazoo, MI
“Catering --- FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hogzilla BBQ catered our Son and Daughter-in-Law's reception this past weekend and it was fantastic. The food was delivered on-time, fresh, hot and the guests were telling us all night that the food was so good! Thanks Hogzilla for helping make our event very memorable. I would suggest this Restaurant and Catering service to anyone who wants the best!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Kazoo4Life
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

The outside is misleading. It looks very "cheap" so my expectations for BBQ were low. The inside is very small and casual. I was worried I had been misled by reviews I had read. As soon as we sat down we were promptly greeted and for the duration of our meal our server was ALWAYS attentive to our needs. The smoked wings came out....oh my. Who knew wings could ever taste so good. I may never eat at that other wing place again! Then the BBQ came. Both my husband and I were savages as we fought over the last rib. My hat is off to the chef. I have never been so thoroughly surprised and pleased with BBQ!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Marriedahoosier
Battle Creek, Michigan
“pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am a little biased maybe here, because I am just not a fan of their sauce. Many people give this place rave reviews. Meat quality and sides are quite good, good service, and the owners are very nice.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Daddin458
Smiths Falls
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Ribs were cut apart individually when we received our take out order. They were not very tender. Got some pulled pork, too, not impressive. Really disappointed that this couldn't become our go-to place for ribs. Not sure if this is typical or not. Perhaps we will go to the buffet to have a taste of several things. So far it's just not very good.

• Visited May 2013