“Very nice casino, felt safer than when I go to mgm”

Firekeeper's Casino
Swanton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice casino, felt safer than when I go to mgm”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I won alittle not a big amount but, I would say the staff was very friendly and acommadating. very clean too. I liked that you could get your own drinks and not have to walk to one place for them. All in all I enjoyed the place and will return!

1 Thank lildi01

Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“very unwelcoming”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

This casino is the most unfriendly casino I have ever been to. I have gone to a few casinos in Michigan over the years and have never felt as unwelcome as I do here. We usually go to a casino as part of a tip so we have our dog with us. We take turns. Someone walks the dog while others play the games. We've never had any trouble anywhere else. Firekeepers doesn't post any signs, but they do not want dogs on their property. I talked with someone at the casino who said that they will tollerate dogs in the RV parking area right around the RV only. Once, before we knew this was their policy, I was sitting outside of the car with the dog and a security guard told me "you can't just camp here you know". I had been there for not more than 30 min. I'm not sure why they would want to make people feel so unwelcome at a casino where they know we will be spending our money.

5 Thank montanaA2
Battlecreek
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“never ever win at fire keepers”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I've been to the casino approximately 50 times since it was opened. I have only won one time, this is by far the worst casino I have ever went to in my 30 years of gambling. I will never ever go their again. i would rather drive 2 hours and at least have a chance at winning. But I did notice that they stole enough money from everyone to pay back a 5 year loan in only 1 year. imagine that.

Scott Smith from Battle Creek, Mi.

8 Thank scooter1battlecreek
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun & Beautiful Place”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

I had a good time at firekeeper's casino. I won some money and I ate good. The food at the buffet was very good. I was very impressed with this casino. I found my trip as a whole to be very enjoyable!

1 Thank PSt0ne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worst casino we have ever been in.”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Went for the first time with some friends this past Thursday and was thoroughly disappointed with the type of slot machines. All people do not like to play multi-line machines. We did not see anyone in the casino winning any credits on any of these machines. The four hours that we were there we only heard two jack pot payoffs. I see were they got their name. You fire in your money and they keep it hence the name Firekeepers. We will never take a two hour trip again to this casino. Soaring Eagle and Little River will be our choices. The only thing good about our trip was the food and service at the buffet. Good Luck and hope you survive with other casino competition coming to your area.

3 Thank greenhornet_10