“"not a good trade!"”

Kalamazoo, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“"not a good trade!"”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Fun turns to work real fast. Casino's are sucking the life out of communities. I would not recommend gambling locally.

Visited June 2014
7 Thank Shanti1124

Findlay, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bingo Hall Ever”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I go to this Bingo hall because I love Bingo. They have the best payouts. Clean casino and hotel is a bit high, but worth it.

1 Thank Consolation45840
Portage, Michigan
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Mother's Day Brunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We went there for Mother's Day Brunch (we go regularly though). Mother's Day Brunch was excellent. The choices were endless and there were many breakfast choices and non breakfast choices. Each mom received a flower when done with brunch. It was a very nice place to have my family together for an upper scale meal.

Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Don't eat at Cafe 24/7”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Cafe 24/7 after a concert we attended at the casino. We just wanted to grab a quick sandwich and go. The service was mediocre at best. We had to flag down our waitress when we needed something. Food was absolutely terrible. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and when it was brought out I could not believe my eyes. The bun had so much grease on it, it was disgusting!! My husband ordered a Philly steak cheese sandwich and it had just as much grease on his bun also! After about 15 minutes trying to get our waitress over we decided to just leave and be done with it! Not impressed at all, we will never eat here again:(

5 Thank SAE2012
Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome place and great service!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I was in town for business and decided to stay at FireKeepers since I enjoy a little gambling. The place way much nicer than I expected. Much bigger
Too! Rooms were great and very spacious. Most impressive was all the staff... from the front desk crew,
Casino dealers/Pitt staff,
To the security guards .... Everyone was fantastic! They went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. I will be back!