“Nice and new!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice and new!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Not much of a casino person, but I like it! we live in B.C. Fun for a few hours. Hotel is really nice! Pools, dry sauna, steam room, hot tub,NICE! Food is awesome at the buffet! The restaurant 24/7 has a great prime rib on Sat. for $18.99. Enough to share. I think it is worth a stop:)

Battle Creek, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great restaurants at a casino”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Fire Keeper's is a nice well run casino. We love the buffet restaurant that is fresh, well stocked, clean, upscale food that is delish! Service is wonderful! Recommend the seafood special days of Friday & Sunday. Crab legs, yum! Huge assortment of all kinds of foods & desserts. Will not go away hungry or disappointed!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Firekeepers is not so hot”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went there expecting to win a little something. I went to at least 13 different machines. I dropped 900 big ones, the most I won was 50!!! I would not reccommend you gamble here. And the smoke was too much too. We did have a good server in the restaurant.Does anyone regulate these Indians? Please if you bring more than 20 bucks, I won't say I told you so, but I have!

9 Thank terri t
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Seafood Buffet”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

This shouldn't be called a seafood buffet. Crablegs, shrimp, and perch does not qualify it. The food was ok, but not great. Price was comensurate with the quality.

2 Thank agtoops
Macomb, Michigan
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been to this casino twice, 2010 and 2013. It is clean and appears to have options for many gamblers. We only play nickel video poker, so it is hard to rate this casino on anything other than that. There is a whole wall of this machine (video poker) and the casino offers free pop and coffee stations. The bathrooms are clean and it is not as smoky in there as it is most other casinos we have been to. Overall, we spent a hour entertaining ourselves four glasses of pop and only lost $12. Cheap day of fun!