“Firekeepers.....They Know What They're Doing!”

Firekeeper's Casino
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Firekeepers.....They Know What They're Doing!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

First off......I loved the way Firekeepers (FK) responded to my original review a few months ago. That emphasizes how much they care about our reviews and comments. (For example; the seats in the lobby are a big plus)

I have now stayed 3 different nights with them. The latest being April 28th. It was a comped room but that didn't matter. I felt like I could have been paying big bucks for the experience.

I was bringing my 83 yr old Mom over for her birthday celebration. We were given a room on the 8th floor with an awesome view above and beyond I-94. We were close to the elevator which was good for Mom. I was worried about being that close to the elevators because of noise but we didn't hear a thing.

From the valet, to the check in and out personnel, the security guards and all other staff we always were treated so well. Kudos to FK for such a great staff! I don't know what you are doing for them to make us feel great but keep it up!!!

I love my Las Vegas trips but Firekeepers will always be the next best thing!

And thank you for the comped room,

Michigan Kitty

Kalamazoo, Michigan
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Good Casino”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Easy to get to, convenient parking, great décor and design. Great variety in Slot machines, good food and drink options at affordable prices. Can't say that we've ever won much at this casino, but it's fun entertainment and we like to stop by every once in a while.

Visited March 2013
Toledo, Ohio
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Vegas Style”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have been to Vegas several times as well as having a place there and I have to admit that this is probably one of the better strip type casinos in the area. The variety of slots were unlimited as well as the table games were reasonable. But most of all I was impressed with the hotel rooms. The amenities and style were very comparable to the Aria rooms in Vegas. It's nice to know that the Midwest has a casino complex like this.

Fremont, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“horrible, smoky, and confusing”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I can only compare this with Soaring Eagle Casino. I've never been to any others. Compared to Soaring Eagle, this casino is cramped, dirty, and just downright depressing.

Visited May 2012
8 Thank mousie40
Demotte, IN.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Beautiful casino.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This casino gave you a lot of room. You never felt crowded and it wasn't smokey as some casino's are. They had plenty of new slots and the restroom's were always within reach as well as the beverage stations. The only problem was the slots were really tight.