“Good Place to visit for a little fun & Winning!”

Firekeeper's Casino
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good atmosphere. Like any other Casino, it has its share of weirdos. Payouts good, slots middle of the road.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff is very nice. I've been to several other casino's in the state and like this the best. Clean open and always able to find a machine to sit on that I like.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went to this casino a couple weeks ago with a girlfriend as my husband was not able to get off of work. It is the perfect place to go for a "girls" overnight. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the beautiful new hotel as well as the gorgeous pool. I didn't know what to expect from the casino slots as I had not been here for years. Well was I suprised at the changes...I thought the slots were so much fun. So many penny slots and we were able to gamble for hours and hours. I love all the penny slots and they loved us too...I am going back and looking forward to playing these so many new and fun slots....loved it!!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Enjoyed our first trip to Firekeepers and we are making plans to return with our adult children in the near future. We are not smokers so looked for the area set aside for folks like us and as expected this area much smaller and didn't include any card tables. Aside from that we enjoyed our time spent there. We found enough places to play out in the main playing area where someone wasn't right next to you smoking. Didn't try any of the eating places on site but heard they were expensive, gone are the deals of the past where casinos pamper even the moderate spender a little. As noted elsewhere, there are areas where you can help yourself to complimentary sodas.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was a revisit to Firekeeper's Casino since the hotel was added. We didn't stay in the hotel because it was too pricey, even on weekday nights. Since my last visit here it seems like they've added way too many "Penny Slot" machines. My daughter and I really had to hunt for the "Quarter Slots". It was not real crowed since we had gone during the day, but had it been real busy finding a quarter machine to play would have been almost impossible. We had lunch at a new restaurant "Smoke 'N Fire" because I had gotten a coupon online. The service was very slow, and the food was just okay. We did have fun, and enjoyed our visit, but will think about going to a different casino next time for sure.

2  Thank Cheryl B