“Colorful”

Marshall, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Colorful”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Honestly am not one for Casinos. What I enjoy mostabout firekeeper's is the food (the Mijem Buffet is THE BEST!) and the look and archiecture of the place. Firekeepers is very pleasing to the eye.

Visited August 2012

Lansing, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Vegas in MI”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been to most Casinos in MI and I definitely prefer FireKeepers to them all. Before even realizing their slogan I was describing it to people as "the best way to experience Vegas without actually going to Vegas", it just has that same feel that the Vegas casinos give off. Lots of table games, lots of slots, great restaurants, always clean and very convenient from parking to cashing out. Luckily it's as close to me as most of the others but even if it wasn't I'd still make the trip.

Battle Creek, Michigan
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Best casino in Michigan”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Have visited many casinos in Michigan and this is the best, (but have not experienced Four Winds yet). Looks great, very Vegas meets Indian casino with the emphasis on Vegas. Good size, good atmosphere. A few good restaurants too, and a large hotel about to open in December. Right off the freeway I-94!!

Windsor, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun getaway”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Fun casino just off the the I94 W exit 104, outside of Battle Creek MI. Lots of fun machines, great restaurants. Hotel is not finished yet but it will be Dec. 2012. There is one close by about 5 min.
Lots of great shopping and restaurants, 2 exchanges west.

Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice atmosphere but tight machines.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have visited most casinos in Michigan. When we walked in this one late afternoon, we thought WOW. Nice looking, large, several areas to play video poker at a bar and just a nice feel to the place. By later in the evening it was packed and very loud, hot and cramped. At that time you cannot get near the bars to play poker and video poker on the floor is all shoved to the back of the casino and feel very isolated.

The high roller room was only accessible for players who had earned a certain players card. Not sure how they expect you to earn the card if they don't let you play the high stakes. We went in anyway and it was okay.

We looked at ehe number of credits people had on their machines as we walked around and one thing that struck me is nobody seemed to be winning much in the casino.

I don't think we would rush back to the place but it was okay.

Visited September 2012