“Vegas in MI” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Vegas in MI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been to most Casinos in MI and I definitely prefer FireKeepers to them all. Before even realizing their slogan I was describing it to people as "the best way to experience Vegas without actually going to Vegas", it just has that same feel that the Vegas casinos give off. Lots of table games, lots of slots, great restaurants, always clean and very convenient from parking to cashing out. Luckily it's as close to me as most of the others but even if it wasn't I'd still make the trip.

Battle Creek, Michigan
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Best casino in Michigan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Have visited many casinos in Michigan and this is the best, (but have not experienced Four Winds yet). Looks great, very Vegas meets Indian casino with the emphasis on Vegas. Good size, good atmosphere. A few good restaurants too, and a large hotel about to open in December. Right off the freeway I-94!!

Windsor, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Fun casino just off the the I94 W exit 104, outside of Battle Creek MI. Lots of fun machines, great restaurants. Hotel is not finished yet but it will be Dec. 2012. There is one close by about 5 min.
Lots of great shopping and restaurants, 2 exchanges west.

Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice atmosphere but tight machines.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have visited most casinos in Michigan. When we walked in this one late afternoon, we thought WOW. Nice looking, large, several areas to play video poker at a bar and just a nice feel to the place. By later in the evening it was packed and very loud, hot and cramped. At that time you cannot get near the bars to play poker and video poker on the floor is all shoved to the back of the casino and feel very isolated.

The high roller room was only accessible for players who had earned a certain players card. Not sure how they expect you to earn the card if they don't let you play the high stakes. We went in anyway and it was okay.

We looked at ehe number of credits people had on their machines as we walked around and one thing that struck me is nobody seemed to be winning much in the casino.

I don't think we would rush back to the place but it was okay.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank dar241
Bellevue, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Surprisingly nice casino.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This casino is a quick drive for us so we are there almost every week. Very nice casino with a good mix of slot machines and many table games. Easy to access right off I-94 near Battle Creek, Michigan. We usually don't gamble much but can sometimes break even. We really enjoy the buffet which is as good as some of the best in Las Vegas. The hotel will be opening in December 2012. Looks like it will be very nice.