“Nice pub, good service, friendly people”

Griffin Grill & Pub
Ranked #7 of 164 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Griffin is an Old World Irish Pub that will make you feel comfortable and welcome. We offer a full service menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and have a reputation for the "Best Fish & Chips" in the area, locally sourced foods and our menu that is 95% made from scratch. Dine in and enjoy the great atmosphere inside or on either one of our outside, beer garden patios. You may also call ahead for your order to go. The Griffin has a full service bar with a great selection of Scotch, Irish, American and Bourbon Whiskeys as well as 34 draft beers from Michigan and around the world. You can enjoy daily drink specials from 3 pm until close, 14 color televisions for the best in collegiate and professional sports, as well as a steel tip dart lane.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I spent the better part of an evening in this establishment in Downtown Battle Creek. The food was good enough, the specials ( half off appetizers and $1 off liquor on thursdays) were awesome and the atmosphere although nothing to write home about, was the best downtown Battle Creek had to offer.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My coworker and I dined at Griffin's in April 2013 during a business trip. Our server was excellent, very friendly, and the bar staff was great too (the bartender located a book of matches for me when I could not find my lighter). The beer list was extremely diverse, as I found a beer I had not had in a long time. Great choice for a quick and satisfying meal!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The Griffin always has many beers on tap or bottled! One of my favorite places to go to try out new beers. The food is typical bar food, and it pretty good. Griffin's has a nice atmosphere and has a beautiful bar and woodwork throughout!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

OK for a quick meal, but don't set your expectations high. Service is spotty at best. Atmosphere is OK as well.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great for late night food. We ate here most nights during the Hot Air Balloon World Championships. The food was great, service very friendly and quick. Thanks to the team at Griffen for looking after us so well.