“Relaxing meal”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 24, 2013

While the food and help was friendly, I think they would do evan more business if they would show their weekly recipes on here.

1  Thank Randy L

Reviewed March 4, 2008

This is a great place to eat. I am new to the area and was not sure if I wanted to go in this place because downtown Bath does need some cleaning up. Was I surprised when I walked in. It was nice and clean and the staff was friendly. The food was great. I will be back!

1  Thank BathMichigan
Reviewed June 6, 2005

Located on Main Street in rural downtown Bath, Jo's Diner mark a step in the resurgence of this growing rural community. Jo brings many years of restuarant cookery and management from Lansing, MI to this community in need of a quality eatery. The food is very good, reasonably priced and the service outstanding. We tried it on the second day after opening and decided it was a place to come back to. Breakfasts are available only on weekends for now. I will be taking the grandkids there hopefully for a weekend ritual of glorious breakfasts. We anticipate this will be THE DINER for the greater Lansing area for many years to come. Try it!

3  Thank VicJr