Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed July 5, 2018
Paul O
Indiana, United States
via mobile

All reviews crackers wine tasting sit outside tasting experience patio area covered patio bachelorette parties fun atmosphere nice change beautiful setting great patio wonderful visit buy a bottle live music cheese pairing pond
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were originally going to skip this Winery because it appeared to be very expensive. When we walked in, they claimed that they have very generous pours with their wine. It is for tastings all 2 ounces or less two half inch Circles of crackers and two dice size cheese. It is not worth the money. We barely had two sips of each of the wine. The property is beautiful, The Tasting Room is unique, staff friendly, but I would leave it at that.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Came here with friends and we ended up tasting wine. A little different here since you get 4 samples and something edible to taste with the wine. Cheese and crackers but nice. They charge $13 for the sample but they also had big discounts on the wine while we were there. We ended up getting some bottles for $5 each. Not bad for the kind of wine we bought. You sit out on the covered patio and overlook the vineyard and water while sampling. thoroughly ;enjoyable.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

The only way to do a tasting here is to pay $13 for a flight of just 4 wines, plus two 1/2” cubes of cheese and two even smaller crackers. The wines were okay but why bother with the piddly amount of cheese and crackers?

However, the covered patio was pleasant, and at least this winery could serve us. One turned us away (Round Barn) because they were too busy and another was overly full and not worth the wait (Lemon Creek).

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful setting but wines were so so. Very friendly staff and a great patio to sit at and sip your tastings.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I went to this winery on a girls trip with my mom cousin and aunt. We did buy wine here and I thought the wind was pretty good. I love that they paired it with cheese and crackers even though the portions of those for very small. But it was really good cheese and really good crackers. The person giving us our wine was very helpful. I liked that they had places to sit and you didn’t have to stand at the bar to do the tasting. They have a sweet dog who hangs out outside and they have a nice porch it was just too hot for us. I would recommend this winery it has a lot of space so if you did have a large group that would work nicely. And the tables make it somewhere where you can hang out for a little while which was nice. And the parking and all the logistics are good too. The wine is also pretty well priced.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Different but very nice, this winery offers tastings in flights with a little cheese - 2 squares - and a little crackers - 2 tiny crackers. Good wine. Really liked the red blend and the Merlot.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I choose to visit Gravity as it was close to several other wineries in the vicinity. We arrived the same time as two bachelorette parties . This place can accommodate large groups and I felt more geared towards volume than personal service. They moved us quickly through the lines to begin tasting. We were told to select 4 choices of wine from a menu. Then we each received a tray with 4 glasses and tiny bites of cheese and crackers to cleanse our palettes. As the staff poured our wine selection, we were given a quick synopsis of the vintage. Next we were to take the trays to a table to taste at our leisure. Personally, I like to spend more time learning about the grapes used and the entire process. Therefore for me, I was left wanting more information. However, Gravity offers like no other winery around this type of service. If you enjoy spending time talking about each wine with friends or family, this is the place for you! I realize I prefer more personal service from the vintners or staff concerning all the aspects of the wine that I’m tasting. They offer a beautiful space with a pond and a fountain in which to sip your wine selections.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited many wineries recently and quite enjoyed Gravity. There products are decent. No pressure to buy. A beautiful indoor area as well as a massive outdoor patio that was comfortable and provided a great view of the terrain. Oliver the dog sat with us and we had a lovely time.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location and friendly staff. Wish I has spent more time here! Great patio with a view and of course a wonderful pup to great you!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Brandon welcomed us with open arms! He knew his wines and made the trip inviting...What a fun experience to pair the cheeses and crackers with your wine choices, as well!! Their wine deal, after buying 4 bottles, is well worth the trip alone! Fun atmosphere, with the pond outside, and beautifully remodeled inside...would love to go back when it's warmer to be able to sit outside and enjoy!

1  Thank 472melissas