“Relaxing and fun”

Fruitful Vine LLC
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Baroda
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Exciting and unique Tours of Michigan Wine Country! Friendly tour guides, clean late model vehicles, and of course...great wine!Take our Vino Coach Tour on a bus, an open air Wine O Wagon pulled by a vineyard tractor, or our exciting Tour de Grape bike tours.
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing and fun”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Second time I have taken a tour with the Fruitful Vine Vino coach and it was a blast.All the guess work is taken out and no drinking and driving.A great time for couples or a larger group.A definate A+ in my book and you won't be sorry...If you can make it on a weekday it is a lot less crowded at the wineries and $ 30 cheaper.

Visited June 2013

Farmington, Michigan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Relaxing and fun day! Highly recommend!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Used Fruitful Vine for a girls trip in March. They pick up at certain locations in a small bus and take you to several wineries in the area. Our driver, Bill was great. Very friendly and informative, giving information about the area as we were driving between wineries. There is a stop for lunch, and if I had a complaint about this tour, it's that the lunch location is a little boring. It's basically a diner. The food was good, but I would have liked to had a glass of wine with lunch and the restaurant did not serve alcohol. They probably do this so you don't drink for five hours straight, but the break made me a little tired for the visit to the two wineries after lunch. I would highly recommend this method of winery hopping in this area. Keep it safe people!!

Visited March 2013
Algonquin, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

DO NOT DO THIS TOUR!!! My boyfriend and i were scheduled to do the friday wine tour but he had a heat stroke and his kidneys failed. Therefore drinking wine a day after he gets released from the hospital probably wasn't the best idea ..because someone dying isnt an excuse to reschedule the tour!! Not even refund...RESCHEDULE!!! They said there was NOTHING they could do. ALL they care about is your money...not how they treat you!!!! What a bunch of pricks!!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jennifer C
Michigan City, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great service, comfortable seating, awesome wineries!”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

For the wine lover, this is a must. I have been on two separate tours with this company and my friends and I were very pleased both times. I plan a lot of girls outings and I think this was one of our favorites. You can rent out a whole bus or wagon for a large group or if you have a small group, you can just purchase a few tickets. You go to several wineries and may stop for lunch somewhere (which you pay for yourself/not included in tour). If you live in the area, you can also sign up for the emails and they will send you information when they have specials. Do the wine tour, it's awesome!

Visited August 2011