“Don't be in a hurry.”

Lakeside Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Baraga
Cuisines: American, Native American, Contemporary
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had homemade soup here. Very good. Service was average. Waitress did her best to assist but was slow and forgetful. It was timely before I received my order.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We ate breakfast here our last morning in Copper Country after spending 3 nights in the accompanying hotel.
The food was very good. Blueberry pancakes the lightest I've ever had any where. You can use REAL maple syrup over the grocery store type.
The view of the Bay is beautiful with a great view of the Keweenaw Bay , part of Lake Superior in case you don't know and the Huron Mountains out the huge windows.
The staff is friendly and food was ready quickly. A step above most hotel restaurants.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

It is part of a hotel complex right on Keweenaw Bay which is part of Lake Superior which makes the entire property very attractive. There is a place to sit outside overlooking a small marina and looked like there was a swimming pool. I"d bet that it would be a nice getaway. The restaurant was adequate with a nice view of the Bay and food ok. I ordered what I thought was a whitefish sandwich on a hoagie with fries. Maybe I read it wrong, but there was no hoagie. I love whitefish so I admit to being particular about it. It was deep fried an a 3-3.5 on a scale of 5. I'm sure that it was fresh as advertised, but it didn't knock my socks off if you know what I mean. If I were to stay at the hotel, I'd try finding another local place in Baraga or L'ance for dinner.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The food was excellent, I had eggs with hash browns by wife had homemade from scratch blueberry pancakes. We were told the blue berries were fresh picked, and grown locally.

We were the only ones in the entire restaurant at 8:00 A.M.

The water views of the bay were beautiful, and the waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Loved having a view of the lake as we ate...we had a storm brewing with winds and clouds moving in...after a beautiful sunny day on the Kewanaw