“we all scream for ice cream”
Review of Jones Ice Cream

Jones Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Baldwin
Sainte Genevieve
“we all scream for ice cream”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

holy smokes, is the ice cream good here. old fashioned soda fountain/ice cream place with all home-made ice cream. how can a customer lose with a formula like that? we had a malt and a scoop of ice cream this time. chocolate malt with hot fudge and whipped cream. diet? what diet? we all need to treat ourselves once in a while and this is the place to do it. I have heard that some folks drive from grand rapids to visit this place and I believe it. oh, we also had a sandwich while we were there. however, whatever our sandwiches might have been, they were overshadowed by the fabulous ice cream.

• Visited April 2014

Grayling, Michigan
“Best ice cream in the north”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to John's ice cream since I was a kid and have the best ice cream around it's a family-run business and they make it alright here and when you're in Baldwin make sure you stop because the stuff is D licious

Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homemade ice cream in a small town setting.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The. Ice cream is homemade in a vaariety of flavors. My favorite is black raspberry. They also serve sandwiches that I have not tried.

Visited August 2013
Benton Harbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ice cream”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I always stop at Jones for ice cream when we pass thru Baldwin. It is always a great treat. We even talked our friends into going when we are on kayak trips in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Rossville, Indiana
“Great historical ice cream parlor”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Great ice cream! This is a fun place to go for great homemade ice cream. The waffle comes are a must try! We went there every night of our stay in Baldwin. Butter pecan in a waffle cone is the best!

Visited August 2013