“Dont let its outside fool you; it is a diamond in the rough”
Review of Barski's

Barski's
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Baldwin
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Michigan
“Dont let its outside fool you; it is a diamond in the rough”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

+-Barski's reputation had preceded my visit to Baldwin. I went with friends with the intention of going for dinner on a Saturday night. The building looks like a run down ski lodge, inside is clean and sparse. Barski's has beer posters on the walls and a vinyl tile floor. There is a juke box and a pool table. I had heard that the owner is a trained chef -could it be true???
When we arrived for dinner, there were two guys in the parking lot; they had been waiting an hour all ready. I walked in and the there was not a seat open. There were 8 of us so we went down the road. The next day however 2 of us drove by at lunch time on a Sunday and they were open! I had french onion soup and a salad and my sister had the french dip. Not only were both meals fantastic, but the presentation was spectacular! Ladies bathrooms are brand new too! Next time you are near the area or not that near, it is worth the trip.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mary2273

“Best resturant in a 50 mile radius.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

The food selection is diverse and very good. The building and furnishings are not impressive, but clean, and the service is friendly. I liked the pierogi with mushroom sauce, the flat steak, the burgers with pretzel buns, or the BBQ chicken. The place is a favorite of locals and fishermen visting the Pere Marquette River.

• Visited April 2013