“A perfect long weekend!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baldwin
Wolf Lake Motel & Resort
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Baldwin
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Our family had the best time at the Resort, fishing all weeknd & renting the ATV's. Very clean rooms, (we had rented quite a few), awesome staff, and awesome location. Cant wait to come back next summer!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jesshodgson81

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Five years running and still my favorite place for an ATV vacation. Management and staff always friendly and helpful. Trail access right outside the door.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank postie242
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Had our family re-unions here for 3 years. Lots of fun, enjoyed the bonfires on the lake. the rooms are small; but well kept, nice and clean. We brought along some swimming noodles to wrap around the television base as television is suspended sort of like they do in hospitals, but it's easy to bump your head getting to the restroom or corner bed. Actually stayed in 2008, 2009 and 2010.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Rosie2456
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Hello!
I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you again for the wonderful time that we had riding your ATVs on the trails near your resort. Even though we only used them for few hours it really was quite fun and is definitely something that we will be doing again. I am back down in South Carolina where I am looking for places that provide the same type of services that you offer so that I might be able to do some more riding down here. Next year I will probably be taking you up on the day of guided fishing and then a day of ATV’ng over that weekend.

Thanks again and have a great day,
Eric Eliassen
Fort Mill, SC

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank eeliassen
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This Motel was perfect for our pocketbook and needs. The beach was incredible. I was able swim all morning with out worries of a stoney, weedy beach. Everything was very clean. There is a nice road off from the highway that you can jog on. The rooms were clean and a refrigerator for food and a coffee maker was included. Great place for family gatherings. The staff was very helpful. I lost my wedding ring and they combed the place for days trying to find it. I found the ring. I would consider a reunion here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank satisfied123
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We came in as a group 10 for at ing and had a great time. We all enjoyed ourselves and will certainly be back.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Wolf Lake resort never disappoints. Third year our ATV Club has stayed and we will be back. Comfortable rooms, beautiful surroundings and the trails are close and suitable for all riders. Tim and the crew make all of us feel at home and seem to enjoy helping out and answering questions.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank postie242
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baldwin
Red Moose Lodge
Red Moose Lodge
#1 of 4 in Baldwin
Best Bear Lodge & Campground
No photo provided

Been to Wolf Lake Motel & Resort? Share your experiences!