Batcke's Baldwin Creek Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Baldwin
See available hotels
Outdoor Inn(Baldwin)
  • Beachfront
Alpine Motel(Branch)
  • Beachfront
Reed City Motel(Reed City)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewscomfortable bedsgive advicefishthe riverother placesgreat place to staymikehuntingfalltripsnowmobilingmichiganguidebirdaccommodationsspringlodge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Not the ritz or anything, but for winter and summer activities where you just need a room to sleep and change in between your activities. Rooms are clean and comfortable. snowmobile trails can be accessed from the motel. The price is also right at around $50 a night. Owner is cool and helpful. Good place.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank news37
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have used Baldwin Creek Lodge for over 6yrs for all so sorts of activities ... fishing, mountain biking a base camp for group gatherings. Mike is the best host and fishing guide around and can add a lot of value to your vacation time in the are with his expert guides or just insight in where to go and do things. I highly recommend staying here always.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable the staff is great, great cable ,close to great fishing great hiking trails behind hotel, fun in winter and summer ,the staff is always friendly and looks forward to your stay,Keith Scott

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I visited town to catch up with old friends and enjoy the fishing. I was unsure of where to stay and they suggested we try Baldwin Creek Lodge. I had stayed here years ago and was not impressed with any of it, but was told that there was new owners since my last stay. So I decided to give it another try. I am so glad that I did! The rooms were really nice. There have been so many improvements made. Also, the rooms were clean and the housekeeper very friendly. We had 2 rooms, and while our husbands were out fishing, the housekeeper gave us lots of suggestions of things we could do in the area to keep busy and places to eat. One of the best places we tried was Gramma's Treats. (Homemade fudge and donuts!)
The guys enjoyed fishing at its best! The salmon fishing turned out to be a great success. Lotd of fish to catch and they haven't seen them that big in many years. We will be back next year! Thanks to all the staff there for making our stay so nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Monica D
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I thought that the lodge would of been not the greatest and that was before I looked a pictures or read any reviews. But I have stayed two night and it was the best sleep and the beds are so comfy and the room couldbt of been cleaner. The housekeeper was super friendly. The coffee pot in the room was broke and when I told the front office about it they got us a new coffee pot right away. The shower has actual hot water with actual water pressure. I have read a few reviews that say its for men but I am a woman and it was well up to my standards. Also I had my 3 year old with me and there was plenty of room for him to burn off energy. And the price is great. When I'm in baldwin I will be staying there again. Absolutly the best lodge I could ask for.

• Stayed: October 2013