The Inn at Yarmouth Port
Rodeway Inn(Hyannis)
$82
$220
$201
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$209
Fairfield Inn
Liberty Hill Inn(Yarmouth Port)
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Kings Inne(Yarmouth Port)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Crook Jaw Inn(Yarmouth Port)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoysterscape codcreative breakfastan amazing cookbusy roadbeach towels and chairsdietary needsrestaurants within walking distanceeach morningcomfortable bednew englandsitting areabeautiful roomshort driveother guestsa wonderful stayholly
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I had an extraordinary stay at The Blushing Oyster B&B - Jim is a phenomenal host! He is so forthcoming with information & extremely helpful. He showed us a map and drew and described key places to visit - all of which were well worth the trip! He is the nicest man, friendly, and respectful. And the most unexpected and wonderful part of staying there is Jim accommodated my VEGAN diet, asking my preferences, and actually researching vegan breakfasts! I told Jim not to worry, I would just eat fruit, but Jim went the extra mile to prepare foods I could eat. It was unbelievable and I was so happy! The B&B itself is so quaint, very clean, well-decorated, and has a beautiful garden in the back. Our trip was just perfect. We are so thrilled we selected The Blushing Oyster as our place to stay! We highly recommend it to anyone coming into the area as THE place to stay : )

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
BlushingOyster, Owner at The Inn at Yarmouth Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Hi Pam, It was nice of you to write your wonderful review. I enjopyed meeting you and your husband and helping you get the most out of your trip to Cape Cod. Always good to see a New Yorker from Long Island come to the Cape and enjoy OUR beaches. The vegan experience was a good learning curve for me and hopefully I won’t look like a deer in the head lights next time. Glad you enjoyed your selves and come back and see us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We made the most of our two-night stay in the Blue Point Room b/c of Jim's help. Thanks to him, we had a lunch destination, a map and driving directions within minutes of our arrival. Later that day when we returned to ask for beach recommendations, he checked the tides, gathered beach towels and a sun umbrella, and sent us to a great spot. I didn't take any pictures but I didn't have to, it was as advertised! Our sleeping room and the common rooms looked just as they did on the website. The breakfast included fresh fruit, plenty of coffee, and homemade baked goods. I would stay here again. We enjoyed it from start to finish.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MissMaryC

Thanks for the stellar review. Glad you had a great stay and I am always glad to help our guests get the most fom their visit to Cape Cod and The Blushing Oyster. Come and stay with us again if you find yourself coming to the Cape.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Like most people we tend to stay in large chain hotels and can often be put off by the thought of a Bed and Breakfast. Please do not let the title of ‘B+B’ put you off the Blushing Oyster, as it is relaxed and very private. Our stay more than exceeded our expectations and our room was beautiful.
Big Jim is a wonderful host and his breakfasts are exceptional. The host can often be the thing that puts you off the Bed and Breakfast experience. Do not let that put you off the Blushing Oyster! Big Jim is excellent and cannot do enough to help you. He acted as our tour advisor when asked and lent us equipment for the beach. At no point was he overly involved and always respected our privacy. He goes the extra mile to make sure that his guests enjoy their time at the B+B, without being overbearing.
The Blushing Oyster definitely enhanced our enjoyment of Cape Cod, it has a very homely and has a welcoming feel unlike some Bed and Breakfasts but maintains the privacy of staying in a far larger establishment.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
jrober60, Owner at The Inn at Yarmouth Port, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thanks for the outstanding review. Always glad to see our neighbors from across the pond. I'm glad you had a good time and hope you'll come back and stay with us again if you get a chance. Say Hi to the other "Big" guy for me.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I spent three very enjoyable nights (and breakfasts) at the Blushing Oyster. We had a previous unpleasant experience at another inn in Virginia, so we booked with some trepidation. The Blushing Oyster erased that bad memory with such wonderful new ones. We stayed in the Blue Point room which was so pretty, smelled fresh and was very clean. We couldn't hear anyone else in our room and we thought we were the only ones staying at the inn until breakfast the next morrning! Jim, the innkeeper is laid back, warm, friendly and more than helpful! Our breakfasts were tasty and made me break every Weight Watcher rule in the book - especially great was the Creme Brulee French Toast - awesome!

Room Tip: The Blue Point room is very quiet. The stairs are narrow and steep so if you want to avoid the stairs you might want to book the Wellfleet Room on the main level.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
jrober60, Owner at The Inn at Yarmouth Port, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. I appreciate your effort as many travelers base their decision on where to stay on the reviews of fellow travelers such as your self. Please come stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Cape.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

A very warm and friendly B&B on Cape Cod in Yarmouth Port, MA, very close to Barnstable. A small inn (5 rooms), the location is excellent and the innkeeper very friendly. The Wellfleet Room with a king bed is large and has a small sitting room with a good size bath. The breakfasts were incredibly good.

Room Tip: The B&B has no pool or fitness center. The Wellfleet Room is very lovely, air- conditioned and beautifully decorated. We highly recommend this b& b and will return!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

So glad you had a good time here at the Blushing Oyster B&B. We appreciate your your review and would love to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to Cape Cod.