“Back to business as usual....”
Review of Hallet's

Hallet's
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Hallet's is open and ready for your business as of Memorial Day weekend 2012. The marble soda fountain is as beautiful as ever - you would never know a car plowed into the business in August 2011. Tried a new ice cream place everyday on my vacation and I will say that Hallet's Mocha Chip was by far my favorite of the trip. Wonderful little place - glad they are back!!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Hallet's was destroyed by a wayward automobile, months ago. I drove by on March 30, 2012 and it has been reconstructed to look just like the original store. It is not open yet, and no doubt they are now working on the inside. Maybe by late Spring or this Summer we can enjoy ice cream at this old favorite.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Hallet's store has been around longer than I have, and has the feeling of the old country store, ice cream sodas and all. Unfortunately, it has been closed lately because someone drove a car through it, but it should be back in business soon!

1  Thank Maybelline3
Reviewed January 10, 2012

tried going there this summer . im not sure if it is still open

Reviewed August 13, 2006

We visit Hallet's at least once each time we go to Cape Cod. It's a lovely little soda fountain on Rte. 6A in Yarmouth. It has the original marble counter and an old-fashioned sense of friendly customer service. They serve breakfast and lunch, and from the looks of it, they do a hoppin’ breakfast business. We’ve only had the malteds and sodas there, and both are excellent. I bought a huge can of their famous clam chowder too, but I haven’t had a chance to try it yet. If you’re jaunting along historic Route 6A, be sure to stop by this little gem.

1  Thank zelphie