“Sushi extraordinaire in the midst of tourist traps”

Inaho-Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Orleans, Massachusetts
“Sushi extraordinaire in the midst of tourist traps”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The sushi at Inaho is almost New York City quality and it can be found in a plain Cape house in the midst of touristy restaurants with fried everything. It is often crowded in the summer and that is when patrons are more likely to be slighted -- shoulder season might have better service. But, when you go, be prepared to dine and savor the variety of dishes.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank YankeeTraveler843

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Can't get enough”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Every time I visit Inaho I promise myself to try something new...and then I ask, Is the chef making volcanos tonight? This time scallop volcanos (my very favorite) were available, although not on the menu, and once again, I couldn't resist. Each dish is a work of art. The service matches the food. I'm salivating as I write this review and it's not even 9:00 A.M.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Sushi at its finest!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were able to enjoy a delicious Thursday evening meal at Inaho this past week. Obviously a popular spot, it was busy, but well orchestrated. Food was delicious, especially the scallop sashimi and special rolls. Suggestions to the powers that be: please, please offer a brown rice option and flat bottled water (no bubbles). Also, would it be possible to include some rolls made without rice at all (Naruto rolls)? Other than this, there is no hesitation. Inaho is a winner!

1 Thank suze_shoes
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just as another man commented the same was true for me. People kept telling me to go there so I went with my boyfriend for his ”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The found was good but Misakis still wins hands down. This would have never happened at Misakis. They are good ppl there and their waitstaff is impeccable. Also I think their sushi is better there. I'm not sure if I will be back.

1 Thank Alohaksk
Mass.
“Great food if you can take being treated so poorly”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I spend a lot of money at Inaho...ALL YEAR LONG. Not just in the summer. And every time I go, my group spends 400 dollars or more. I am tired of being treated so poorly by ALDA. Her stink eye and intimidation of the wait staff makes my skin crawl. I would rather go to Masaki or even Ying's because they appreciate my business.

4 Thank EatoutalotMass