“Neighbourhood gem!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Edinburgh
“Neighbourhood gem!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Beautiful food & pleasant service. Only fault was when the server topped my water up into my wine glass. Food was fantastic though! Would definitely go back.

Visited July 2013

“Food is great and the sushi bar is a must!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Every summer we make a plan to visit Inaho at least once every couple of weeks. The sushi and sashimi are top quality and excellent as are many of the other items on the menu. When there are just the two of us, we sit at the sushi bar just to watch the owner ply his extraordinary talents. It's a family business and the newly renovated interior looks great. They are always busy and just the best Japanese fare on Cape Cod.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rothmoth
Winchester, Massachusetts
“Great atmosphere, pretty good food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love what the owners have done with this building, it's an old traditional cape house on the exterior, but with a very modern Japanese interior. It doesn't sound like it would work, but it is very well done and has a sophisticated yet relaxed feel. It's a terrific break from the strip malls, chains and pizza places in West Yarmouth and worth the drive. The sushi and other food are okay, but nothing special for the price.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank James D
Centerville, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just hope you don't catch the owner or MaitreD on a bad night”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had been regulars at Inaho for years. One evening my wife, son and I went, and were seated. We all ordered similar meals. A reasonable wait later, my son and I were brought our meals, but my wife's meal was diverted to the table next to us (a couple who had been seated later). No explanation was given at the time. My son and I were done with our meals before my wife was brought hers. The waitress apologized, and explained that the meal had been diverted by management in order to provide a better experience for the other couple.

I spoke with the manager as we were leaving, explaining that we had never been treated this poorly at any restaurant, and wanted to make sure no one else would be treated this way. She was extremely non-apologetic, and basically said, if you don't like it, don't come back!

We haven't! Since then I have heard of many others being treated in a similar fashion by this restaurant. While the food is good, you can do better!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank keithrw
Brookline, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Doesn't get any better!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Simply the best! ( but I really don't want too many people to know) been going for years-never a bad day-always excellent

Visited December 2012