“The Best Lobster Bisque I ever had!!!”
Review of Old Yarmouth Inn

Old Yarmouth Inn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Old Yarmouth Inn offers classic cuisine for the next generation; the best in fresh local fish, shellfish, steaks and pasta. Whether you are looking for a casual meal in our cozy wood paneled tavern or a view of our gardens from the dining room, once you have experiencedThe Old Yarmouth Inn's delightful menu, warm, friendly staff and awesome wine selection you will know why we have become one of the most popular dining destinations on the Cape
Ridgefield CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Lobster Bisque I ever had!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2008

I have had lobster bisque in many places and I must say I have never had it better than I had it at the Old Yarmouth Inn. I would also recommend the prime rib. But keep in mind at this restaurant if you order meat and you want it cooked a certain way, ask them to make it a bit more cooked than you want. Example I ordered my meat medium well and I got medium rare. Overall I would say that this restaurant is good for families but at the same time fancy so do not wear tee shirts or flip flops.

1 Thank RidgefieldCTVacay4me

Boston/Cape Cod
“Very nice brunch”
Reviewed August 18, 2008

Had a very nice brunch this past Sunday at OYI. Nice variety of food, attentive service, nice room. Made to order omelets, waffles, eggs benedict. My only qualm was that the buffet line often got pretty long.

1 Thank BigCJ65
Cape Cod, MA
“One of the best!”
Reviewed May 31, 2008

Brunch is the best I've had the Cape and the to order eggs bene included in it is out of this world.

Great staff, good lunch, and wonderful dinners. We have been to this restaurant about 30 times and have loved it every time. The only so so thing we've had was the pizza.

Three best items are:
Eggs Bene
Steak Gorg Salad
Calimari with hot peppers

and a close runner up is the hostess.

2 Thank f00die4life