My husband and I just returned from a wonderful weekend getaway at the Inn at Cape Cod. Helen and Mike were wonderful hosts and made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. They are warm and friendly and took the time to suggest places for us to visit in the area - nothing was too much trouble. Mike and Helen unexpectedly upgraded us to the Victorian room which was a nice surprise. The room was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. We enjoyed freshly baked cookies in the evening and a phenomenal 4 course breakfast in the morning - Helen is a great cook. The Inn is in a great location on the Cape, and is the perfect place for a relaxing retreat. We highly recommend the Inn at Cape cod, it is one of the best B&B's we've ever stayed in. We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA