For someone who has never traveled alone, and a little fearful, the inn keepers Mike and Helen made me feel very much @ home in their beautiful inn. The room was warm and comfortable, and the 5 course breakfast was just amazing. Whether your into beaches, shopping, biking or nature trails it is all a stone throw away, yet in a quiet peaceful setting. Just a wonderful weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA