My wife and 17 year old son and I spent three nights at The Inn at Cape Cod. It was our first visit as a family to the Cape and Mike and Helen at the Inn made our long weekend most enjoyable and memorable. The accommodations are centrally located on the Cape, quaint, lovely, comfortable and clean. The breakfast and nightly cookies are scrumptious! Mike and Helen offered to make our reservations for dinners and the high speed ferry to Nantucket. Mike mapped out a day-long car tour of the Cape that was a truly enjoyable experience. Anything Mike and Helen recommended was perfect! Our son will be attending school in the Boston area which will allow us many more opportunities to visit the Cape, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. The Inn at Cape Cod will be our "home" while we are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA