Cape Cod is fantastic, and so is this place, it really was special. After many weeks of travelling throughout America we had seen some pretty amazing places and experienced a variety of service; but the Inn at Cape Cod has raised the bar. All inn's should be this way. The inn keepers really do care, and within twenty seconds of meeting them you feel like old friends. We had the Tally Ho room, and although the cheapest, it by far exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were in a historic manor house.... In fact we were! The place is colourful with character and oozes style. Yarmouth port is by far the prettiest of areas of the Cape, and you don't have to travel far to explore the beautiful beach or peaceful lake. We urge you to experience this place... You will treasure these memories forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA