Liberty Hill Inn
Rodeway Inn(Hyannis)
$82
$220
$201
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$209
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
$235
$219
Courtyard
$138
The Kings Inne(Yarmouth Port)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesoatmeal pancakescape codwonderful hostsfruit basketcarriage housegrand pianothe main housethanks johnpoached pearnormandy roomnew englandeldridge roomevery morningliving roomfour poster bedbeautiful room
Reviewed October 11, 2006

The Liberty Hill Inn is by far the nicest B & B I've stayed in on the Cape. The owners are wonderful- completely attentive and accomodating. The food is delicious and plentiful. Our room was beautiful, and all the accoutrements were present. I peeked in on the other rooms that were not taken, and they were just as gorgeous. The house is so beautiful, well appointed, and very cozy. It would be hard too say what I liked best about it, but it might be the owners- they were so inviting and interesting. Warm and wonderful!

Stayed: August 2006
Reviewed October 5, 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Liberty Hill Inn in September 2006 and cannot recommend it highly enough. John and Kris are wonderful hosts and the house and rooms are first class.

John was very helpful with all questions that we had and he even took us to Hyannis to catch the boat to Matha's Vineyard when we went there for the day and came back to collect us on our return. Kris made fantastic breakfasts which we both enjoyed and as for the cranberry muffins...........totally yummy!!

We were on a touring vacation and stayed in seven B&B's in New England and Liberty Hill Inn was by far the best.

If you are looking for a lovely home with friendly hosts and great food then you need not go any further than Liberty Hill Inn

1  Thank Scot_In_Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2006

My boyfriend and I stayed here for Labor Day Weekend, and the place was just perfect. It was even nicer than it looked in the pictures, and our room was so charming. John, the innkeeper, was amazingly nice and helpful with maps, directions, and sightseeing and dinner suggestions. Kris made the most amazing breakfasts. We are still raving about his baked nectarines! I would definitely stay here again. Our only complaint was the weather...

Stayed: September 2006
1  Thank Memphisthecat
Reviewed September 10, 2006

Over the years, my husband and I have visited Cape Cod a number of times and stayed at various B&B's on 6A. The Liberty Hill Inn is at the top of our list!

John and Kris are wonderful hosts, which helps to make the stay very memorable. They are both warm and friendly and so knowledgeable about the local fare. We especially enjoyed the attention to detail - bottled water and fruit in the room, afternoon tea and the most delicious breakfasts - yes, John, even better than our old favorite B&B. We found the immaculate porch a haven where we enjoyed our afternoon tea rocking on the chairs, reading and just chatting.

Our favorites - the homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and the breakfast quiches with sweet potatoe and regular potatoes as a side! Definitely diet time after being spoiled so....

Thanks! Linda & Pat

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank LoveGoingOnVacations
Reviewed September 7, 2006

My experience at the Liberty Hill has prompted me to write my first ever review...My husband and I were looking for a place to stay on the Cape, and after reading the reviews posted onTripadvisor we booked our room. Readers, you will not be disappointed by staying here. The attention to detail is what makes this place a real gem. The rooms are good sized, the beds are so comfy, and the rooms are spotless! (The fresh fruit and water bottles are a great touch!)

The breakfasts are hearty, healthy and delicious! (prepare yourself for the three courses) Afternoon tea is spent rocking on the front porch...tea is accompanied by fresh fruit and cookies.

If you are looking for ideas for dinner please ask John...he knows everything! Note: he sent us to Barnstable Tavern for 'pub grub'...definitely the best burger!

As someone who travels quite a bit for business, the attention to detail and personalized service is a welcomed change.

This B&B is must! You will not be disappointed...

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank HEIBRI