Found this place as a walk in, we were looking for somewhere to stay in the area and this was the first place we saw that appealed. It turned out to be the best place we stayed of 10 assorted inns and hotels during our trip.
We stayed in the Coach-house, a few yards from the main house. The room was large, clean, comfortable and had everything from air-conditioning to a gas fireplace. Furniture was modern repro antique, probably pretty expensive. More drawer and wardrobe space than even we needed, and we had 2 very large cases as we were away for 3 weeks.
Service was exceptional, John & Kris are perfect hosts. We were loaned a sat nav for the 3 days we stayed, and breakfasts were superb. Every one was different and Kris is the only person that has ever managed to make me enjoy pancakes for breakfast. No menu choice, but at the slightest hint that you didn't like something they would offer to rustle up something different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA