Strategically located in the middle of the Cape, the Liberty Inn provided a perfect launching pad after a wonderful breakfast. One day we went east to Provincetown and the next West to Plymouth. Each day we returned to the smell of freshly backed cookies and a glass of wine that served us well as a "nap enhancer".
We had the suite on the 3rd floor which had an easy to use gas fireplace and a big king size bed.
John and Kris were great hosts-personalties well suited to the role of innkeepers. Be sure to bring along a couple of jokes to exchange with John!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA