As Australians who had never been to the Cape before we had difficulty deciding where to stay but we now know at Liberty Hill Inn we made the right choice. The Inn was in an area of the Cape that surprised me both by an absence of water and an abundance of beautiful houses and gardens.Lovely peaceful room, friendliness without annoyance, imaginative gourmet breakfasts of just the right amount and an enthusiasm to make your stay pleasant that started with welcome letters as soon as we had booked. We are not normally B& B people but this place was in a class of its own. Like a home away from home only better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA