Travelling on business as a women, it is nice to stay at an Inn where I feel safe and have a place that is comfortable, clean and pretty. Which LIberty Hill Inn is more than all of the above. And the innkeepers, Kris and John made me feel right at home, going over and above to make sure my stay was perfect. The rooms are well equipped and lovely. The breakfast was so yummy and filling, I didn't have to eat again to late in the afternoon. My only regret is that I didn't have enough time there. I wish I hadn't had to work and could have leisurely arrived and left to thoroughly enjoy the property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA