We just returned from a weekend visit to the Liberty Hill Inn. Not only was the Inn beautiful, comfortable and conveniently located, but the Inn keepers (John and Kris) were beyond welcoming, gracious and accommodating. My husband and I both are vegan, so finding an appropriate bed and breakfast can be difficult. John and Kris insisted this would not be a problem and proceeded to make us the most wonderful vegan breakfasts. Not only that, but they also requested that we send some of our favorite recipes so that they could be even more prepared for the next folks who arrive with the same request! I cannot recommend Liberty Hill enough, it was simply wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA