“A good food choice after shopping”
Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #15 of 28 Restaurants in Wrentham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This Friendly's just locates at the entrance of Wrentham premium outlet. You don't need to go to food court for fast food every time after shopping. This place is a good alternative for us. Also coupon works here. I get 25% off for my entire meal. That's cool. I like it!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The restaurant is situated on the far side of the outlet from the food court and makes for a convenient place to stop. The food was good and arrived quickly. The waitress was very helpful and friendly and we enjoyed our meal. Recommended.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Friendly's ice cream has always had very good ice cream and an imaginative array of sundaes.
What they lack lately is the ability to be friendly. Decades ago, even as a poor college student, the staff and management at Friendly restaurants demonstrated the name. Not any more.

At this visit we used the take out window. The line was relatively short, but the service was dreadfully slow. Rather than letting us take of time the server acted as if we were an imposition and he had more important things to do.

The end product was a good sundae - but the ordering and paying process were grueling.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My co-worker grew up in the Northeast and talked me into my first visit. I'll definitely go back. I chose one of their specialties - Honey BBQ chicken sandwich. Slightly friend chicken tenders, bacon, cheese, BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. I asked for my BBQ sauce to be light and it came out just as I requested. Fries were good, too. Food came and quickly and was piping hot.

Had to try the famous ice cream. Had their basic Sundae (2 scoops + 1 topping). Nothing fancy but very good.

Waitress was very helpful.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is your average Friendly's as far as food. We popped in for ice cream after a day of shopping. The waitress was loud and tried to be pleasant but tossed the ice cream and toppings into the dishes so quickly that the outside of the dishes were covered with everything and then tossed onto the table and the table was covered with goo that we was left to clean up before and while eating and the bill was tossed onto the table the same time the ice creams were. The floors were filthy, just not a clean spot anywhere. No toilet paper in the bathroom. With as many employees they had working I don't see why there wasn't better control. They do have an outside window for take out orders with limited seating outside that you share with the strip mall.