“Once and only once”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Wrentham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 9, 2012

There are not too many offerings at the Wrentham Outlet Mall, unless you leave the property. Close by there is a Crackerbarrel, Dunkin Donuts, Chilis. These all are better choices than Ruby Tuesday. The day I was there, I wanted to sit at a table and was willing to tip for service. However, the service was sloooooowww. I ordered a cold turkey wrap sandwich. I had to ask 3 times when it would be served. It was not busy, more empty tables than full. I ordered slaw and got cold fries. The turkey was green and slimey. Nothing else was on the wrap. It needed mayo and lettuce. After many attempts to get the waitress's attention, I finally sent it back and refused to pay for it. It was not eatable. I paid for the ice tea, because I drank it. Left no tip, she was so disinterested from the beginning. I will never go back. I would prefer to remain hungry. Think twice about this place.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Dined whilst on an all day shopping trip.

Recommended by my niece.

Food was of good quality and the service was excellent.

We enjoyed it and went back a second time

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love this place, especially because of the salad bar. When visiting the states I crave vegetables which are not normally served with meals and Ruby Tuesdays salad bar is wonderful. Not everything is full of dressing and all of it is fresh.
Very clean and service good. menu varied, something for everyone. very nice

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I always have a soft spot for Ruby Tuesdays. It's the one place where I order the same thing every time -- their hamburger sliders & salad bar combo. I love sliders, and while theirs don't compare to what you'd get at a gourmet restaurant, they are pretty good for a chain. They come with a heaping serving of french fries, and the all you can eat salad bar. It's a great combination of healthy & unhealthy, and the price is great for the amount of food you get. If you're eating at the outlets, you'll pay nearly as much at the food court for a far inferior experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

we dined here while shopping in wrentham, fantastic food, good staff. didn't feel like fast food that you get at the food court. good value for money. will def come back if in Wrentham again!