“Ok, just don't get the mashed potatoes”
Review of Nicky's

Nicky's
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Wrentham
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ok, just don't get the mashed potatoes”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stopped by as I was curious everytime I drive by. Average food and low prices, fish and chips was good, pork chop my husband ordered was good. Rolls are store bought kind that you have to break apart (disappointing)and the mashed potatoes are from a box (yuk) If I wanted boxed mashed potatoes I would have stayed home (honestly) or gone to KFC! Very small inside, just a point above a fast food restaurant in decor (needs new carpeting in dining area) I will stop by for icecream as it did look good and was cheap.

Visited May 2012

Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Good food at a grat price.”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

A good breakfast at great prices. Great turkey clubs and daily homemade soups. Great fried fish specials.

Westboro, MA
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Went with 2 guys from work and we all had great steak meals. I had the 10oz ribeye cooked perfectly succulent and juicy and charcoal broiled just right. mmmmmmmmm. the onoing strins, fries, salads, and crembrule was good too. The service was good the atmosphere quiet and casual.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank LazyBum2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“a small, family-owned and operated place in Wrentham, MA. Great for seafood lovers, but I always get the Roast beef...”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

a small, family-owned and operated place in Wrentham, MA. Great for seafood lovers, but I always get the Roast beef entree which has yet to disappoint.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook