“Wow! Hard to Find but Great Italian”
Review of Cafe Assisi

Cafe Assisi
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Wrentham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Assisi is a small restaurant in a small strip mall on 1A but is a truly great restaurant. We very much enjoyed our meal and wine. We sat outside and enjoyed a fine bottle of Chianti and then went in and enjoyed a wonderful Italian meal which was prepared beautifully. The owner personally was involved with our dinning experience and anxious to make our meal memorable. It is truly worth a visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have come here on several occasions and have always had a good meal. The prices are also extremely reasonable. The problem is that the interior is very small and cramped. At lunchtime, for example, you can order your food at the counter and then seat yourself at an available table. There are a couple of tables outside in the summer which provides a little relief from the noise inside. It's a good take for lunch or dinner, but you're very close to the next table.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

While you will most likely have to wait, it is always worth it so stick it out! If it's nice out, you can have a glass of wine outside on the patio while you wait. About a year ago they took the Carbonara off the menu however I went last night and they made it for me anyway. It was delicious and I'm looking forward to having the leftovers, which you always most definitely have, for lunch!!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Absolutely amazing Italian food in little Wrentham. This is the type of meal that you would have to drive to a bigger city to find. We are so lucky to have it here in Wrentham. It is ALWAYS packed which is somewhat of a drawback, but hey, you have to expect that when a place is that good.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I love stopping here when I go shopping at the Outlets in Wrentham. The food is always good. My favorite is the eggplant parmesan sandwich.