“Amazing Deals”

Book In Advance
More Info
$49.00*
and up
Round-Trip Transport to Wrentham Village Premium...
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Wrentham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wrentham Village Premium Outlets is more than just a great collection of the finest designer labels and brands, it's New England's largest outlet center. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to Boston. Located 35 minutes south of Boston, it's a true bargain hunter's haven.Daily transportation from downtown Boston hotels provides easy access to the center. Many visitors also chose to purchase one of the popular Shop & Stay packages featured on the center's website.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 10, 2010

We went to Premium Outlets in Wrentham on a Sunday being there shortly after 10am just when they are opening.

You have to go first to the Information Office to pick up your Coupon Book, but make sure you register first on their Website for the free of charge VIP Club to get a free copy and to print out some of their Coupons for the Shops.

The variety is really good, I like e.g. Timberland which you typically don´t find in Outlets, Florsheim and as usual Tommy Hilfiger, Polo and Nautica.

Only the Food Court was a little bit small which not much choice, but that doesn´t really matter.

1  Thank tsturm30
"food court is"
in 18 reviews
"great sales"
in 10 reviews
"great selection of stores"
in 9 reviews
in 7 reviews
"this place is huge"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 30, 2010

I found this place while driving up to Boston from Providence and while the mall is a big too spread out for my liking (I actually preferred to move the car when moving from one side to the other) the mix of stores was great as was the shopping experience. Good prices and I found everything that I was looking for (and probably a bit more). There is a lot of parking room and the TWO times I was there (yes - I drove back from Boston to finish my shopping a few days later) I found parking easily. I was not there on a weekend though. The food court is poorer than I would have hoped and is on the far end of one side of the mall. This is not smart and the many vending machines spread all over the place did not make up for this. All-in-all I was very satisfied.

1  Thank PharmaTraveller
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I could not believe my eyes when I got here! It beat Kittery, North Conway and Freeport by a long shot. This is definitely the best place to go outlet shopping! I hadn`t even heard of it until last yr...now we are returning there this long weekend.

Happy shopping everyone, WELL WORTH the long drive from Canada! :)

7  Thank BellababyCanada
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Living in Halifax, Nova Scotia, we just don't get action like this. So it was enjoyable time at Wrentham Premium outlets. Its a good 45 minute drive South West of Boston, but an easy ride with the help of our GPS unit, as you have to hop on a few different Highways. Our first trip there was on a Friday morning in early November, and it wasn't too busy, although we arrived early in the morning. The next day (Saturday) was a different story, we arrived a half hour after opening, and it was an absolute zoo. Took 20 minutes to just get into the parking lot. We eventually found a parking spot, but there weren't too many spare ones to be had. (so arrive early) The wait to try on colthes in some of the stores was so long, it wasn't even worth it.

That being said the deals are plentiful..especially for us Canadian shoppers that aren't used to good bargains. I would suggest before you go, to hop on their website [--] and sign up for their VIP club. By doing this you can print off coupons for specific stores, and for a VIP savings booklet that you can pick up at the Information desk, near the foodcourt. If you are a true bargain hunter like myself you will appreciate it.

The nice thing about it is that there are all different genres of stores, lots of clothing, both high-end, and everyday wear, footwear, housewares, children's clothing etc. Its all there. It is an outdoor plaza type of place so keep this in mind if you are there in the colder months.

Food court was surprisingly poor considering the size of the place, there was also Ruby Tuesday's and a Friendly's there, but they were both looking at 45 min to 1 hr wait when we were there, so wasn't worth it.

All in all it was well worth the drive. Could have stayed in Freeport or KIttery, but decided to do the extra drive to Wrentham, and we weren't disappointed. If you like to shop, expect to spend an entire day there. We were surprised at how long we actually spent shopping, but it was well worth it. Bring an empty car..you'll need all the space you can get.

8  Thank Crazycanuck37
See more reviews
Reviewed July 26, 2007

This outlet mall has tons of stores, it is a huge huge place, proably 200 stores or more. However, that is not big enough to accominate the huge amount of people that come there. The parking is the most stressful thing, espeacially since we are not from Massachusetts. There are literally NO parking spots when we went on a saturday at like 4:30pm. We ended up having to park on the grass behind another car on the grass. There were 3 accidents because the drivers were getting angry when trying to park somewhere, and thats what caused them. Once we finally were able to park, we went to the outlets and it was like a mob scene. People were everywhere. Some of the stores we went to were Sony, Apple, and Gap. There are tons more, but we could not or didn't want to go through the crowds to get it. We were at the outlet mall in the first place just to get a small chrisening present, and it took 1 hour total w/ parking included. Don't go here if you don't want to be stressed out.

9  Thank rootbeer3283