“You know what you get”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my first time at this Cracker Barrel, but I have eaten at several throughout the US. I love the food and atmosphere in this place. So I'll continue to eat at Cracker Barrel when ever I come by one.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place has great comfort food, a lot of gravy and fried item but you can find a delicious salad too. The service has been mixed because we have had great service and other times we have awful service, depends on time of day. The only 2 complaints I have is the way you have to get to your seat, right through their store which is hard if you have anyone with a walker or wheelchair, very narrow and the rows between the tables are narrow too. The other complaint I have is the way you pay your bill, in the store area, if you have a walker, you must stand in line and wait your turn with customers buying things in the store which is hard for older people.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Recently stopped in for lunch while shopping at the Wrentham Outlets. We had the special of the day which was Roast Turkey with stuffing and cranberry sauce. The food was good, service lacked given not many people in the restaurant, the waitress was not the very friendly.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Traveling to the area for outlet shopping, we decided to eat lunch at the Cracker Barrel. I never ate at any Cracker Barrel so I was very open minded. When we arrived, we were greet nicely. We were then seated to our table, which took 10 mins which I didn't know why as there was plenty of empty tables. Also when we arrived to our table, we were only one of few in the section. From when we placed our order (Eggs and meat and the "Daily Special" Turkey), we has waited over 45 mins to 1 hr. for our meals. The terrible excuse from our waitress (Veronica) was that it was takes longer to cook and should be coming out any minute. If this is the daily special, would the restaurant be prepared to have it ready, especially it being promoted for the day??? What make matters worse is that families who arrived after us (5-10 mins) where getting their meals before us. They also had a different server.
Needless to say, this would be the last time I will be spending my money at any Cracker Barrel, especially this one!!! So if you welcome slow and terrible service feel free to check this place.

Our visit was on July 25, 2013

1  Thank iamCanadian2
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Service was great with a smile and the food was cooked to order. I got the catfish fillets and Anne got the country fried steak.