All reviews continental breakfast sonoma restaurant med school bagels medical center water pressure nice hotel comfortable rooms this past weekend front desk staff medical school sitting area worcester area room was large ceres brunch wedding
Reviewed April 28, 2016

Wonderful location for a bridal shower/brunch. The Sunday Brunch is AMAZING. Everyone commented on how delicious the food was. The banquet room was lovely and Elizabeth, head of Sales, was very helpful setting up the event.

Stayed: April 2016
susan w, Director of Sales at Beechwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

We appreciate your positive feedback and glad that you chose to have Brunch with us. We are constantly committed to improving our guest’s overall experiences and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed our Brunch.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of assistance.
Best Regards,
Sue
swardzala@beechwoodhotel.com

Reviewed April 28, 2016

Hosted a bridal brunch/shower for my daughter at the Beechwood on 4/24/16. What a perfect locale for a shower. The hotel is beautiful with a very contemporary setting. The Beechwood offers a brunch every Sunday so we incorporated the shower into the brunch. The hotel gave us our own banquet room with an outdoor patio. First, the food was amazing at the brunch. The food selections just went on and on. There were stations for waffles, omelets, crepes, seafood, salads and roast beef/ham. There was a huge selection of side dishes, appetizers and also a children's food station. The dessert tables were incredible. I'm definitely going back there for another brunch! Elisabeth, head of Sales, was very helpful in setting up the event. Very happy I had the shower at the Beechwood.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelgal2816

We appreciate your positive comment and glad that you chose to have your Bridal Shower with us. We are constantly committed to improving our guest’s overall experiences and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your event with us. Hope to see you with us again very soon!
Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of assistance.
swardzala@beechwoodhotel.com

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Was at the Beechwood for business. Hotel lobby was pristine, but when you went up to the floors it was under construction. Room was dusty. Workers walking in and out and loud construction noises. Free breakfast was ok, just fruit, assorted pastries and cereals. Add on for breakfast was reasonable for $4 for eggs, bacon and toast.

Will consider staying here again if not under construction.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
susan w, Manager at Beechwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all comments and apologize for the inconvenience of our renovation. We are always improving the hotel and hope you enjoy the changes on your next stay with us.

Best Regards!

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

I had my 3 children's first communion celebrations there. Absolutely beautiful rooms, impeccable service and good food. Every detail was taken care rightaway and to perfect satisfaction. We have also slept over and the rooms are exquisite.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2016

This is a copy of an email that I sent to the "Sales" office on Sunday 4/10/16 - I have taken my info off the bottom - as of today 4/12/16 after the close of business I have not received a response.

Good Afternoon,

Today we had a party of 3 have brunch at the Beechwood Hotel. I purchased a Groupon for the Ceres Bistro Restaurant - a $60 purchase worth $100 to be used before May 2, 2016.Check # 4598 - Server Paula.

I looked on the Beechwood web site - clicked on the dinner tab - I've copied and pasted from your site below.

DINING (taken from the web site)
CERES BISTRO RESTAURANT
Guests of the Beechwood Hotel can enjoy a gourmet dining experience at our award-winning Ceres Bistro, which is consistently regarded among the best restaurants in Worcester. All guests registered at the hotel receive preferred seating when making reservations.
Also, join us at the hotel for our sumptuous Sunday Brunch in our Banquet Room from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. every Sunday.

From reading this I assumed that the Sunday Brunch was also part of the Restaurant served in their banquet room - after getting the bill and presenting the Groupon coupon we were told that the Ceres Bistro was not affiliated with the hotel. I asked to speak to the manager - she came over, I explained that I called for a reservation the day before and I stated we would be using a Groupon per the instructions on the coupon.
When we checked in with the hostess for brunch I also said we were using the Groupon - the hostess didn't say anything.
I told the manager that the web site does not say anything about the hotel and the restaurant being a separate entity - she said there was nothing she could do - they are not affiliated and she would bring to the attention of hotel management. I also told her the Hotel's dining tab on the web site is deceiving because it says "Also, join us at the hotel for our sumptuous Sunday Brunch in our Banquet Room from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. every Sunday" How is a person reading this supposed to know that the two are not the same?
After the bill was paid and we were getting ready to leave the manager came back to the table said the hostess was new so she didn't know about the Groupon, she continued on to tell me that she was the one who took the reservation yesterday and I did not say I was using a Groupon.
Needless to say the damage was already done - but that last statement was a double whammy. I actually work at a 5 star restaurant and know the importance of customer service.

Needless to say I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank thesecondperl
susan w, Manager at Beechwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

We apologize that Sunday Brunch is not included on the Groupon. As you know, in good faith, we have rectified this situation to your satisfaction.