Courtyard Worcester
$132
$119
ComfortInn
$93
All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivermarriott hotelsmall barlounge areagood nights sleeprooms are largebusiness travelcomfortable roomfridge and microwavelate checkgreat customer servicepleasant stayconvenient locationfree breakfastjackievictoria
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was very nicely renovated. It was very clean, and the staff seemed friendly. I was a bit disappointed that the pool was so tiny and there was no jacuzzi or sauna. The workout room was nice, although small. It was just fine for the one night that we stayed there while visiting family, although I would not recommend it for a long stay.

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

beautiful hotel, nicely decorated rooms and soft comfy beds. i liked the bar inside the hotel even though i didn't use it, it was a nice touch. reasonable price for the area. liked the fridge in the room to keep drinks cold.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had so much fun staying here as well as the staff was always very helpful to make our stay a pleasant & confortable they brought me and my husband extra pillows, towels .
also the concierge hostess was able to help us get information on where to visit next ,
also they were able to book our future stay again.

Room Tip: always ask if you can get extra towels, pillows , bath essentials ( saps, hand lotions, shampoo,conitioneer). also the corner suites are very comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Visited this property for a one night stay and was pleasantly surprised. After a recent remodel, found the rooms to be fresh and very nicely equipped. In fact, they were nicer than the full service Marriott I stayed at in Boston the previous night. Room was quiet with no traffic noise.

The breakfast buffet was very good with fresh offerings brought out frequently.

I would certainly stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank IrishRoverIA
Reviewed September 5, 2013

An area triathlon took me to this location for one night in mid/late July. Check-in went smoothly, lobby area was welcoming, and our room was clean & comfortable. As someone who literally grew up in the hospitality industry, I can be difficult to please when the basics aren't up to standard. This location exceeded my expectations. I slept very well and had no complaints. Key for why I was in the area that weekend.

In addition, I did have an employee at the little convenience area off the lobby where you can purchase quick meals, go above and beyond to grab a bagel from their food stock room for me. I'm not sure if they usually have them out at 7 pm for guests, or just in the AM but, there were none in sight and I really appreciated her accomodating my request since I would be up far too early for the hotel breakfast hours. She was all smiles and served us quickly. Great place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo