“two night stay”

Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Worcester
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Check in and check out was easy!
Tiny, Glenda made our day by packing up a light lunch for us. Thank you for the personal service!
The bed was very comfortable an the pillows made me feel like I was at home.
Everything was clean, lots of room and lighting.
I would recommend staying here again.

Room Tip: we had a room near the drive in, was a tad noisy. but not bad at all!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Nancy B,

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, I am so pleased to hear that your experience was so positive. Our team all shares the same values and strives to provide our guest with a best in class experience. Glenda and Tiny will both be recognized for their personalized service that they provided you.

Thank you for your time, and we hope you will come back and see us again in Worcester!

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I was 20 minutes late for breakfast but Glenda went out of her way to get me everything I needed to have a full breakfast and don't know what I would have done without her help. I will definitely be back again for the excellent service I was given.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank rk1namja

Dear rk1namja,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent say at our hotel. Our management team is thrilled to hear that Glenda went out of her way to provide you with a personalized customer service interaction. Please know that Glenda will be recognized, commended and rewarded for your comments. Thank for again for your comments, and we look forward to hosting you next time your travels bring you to Worcester.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Booked for a church leadership group, the booking process was smooth and easy. Check ins were quick. The rooms were much nicer than I anticipated, very spacious, clean and modern. Plenty of places to charge phones, nice TV, desk area. Fridge, coffee maker, nice bathroom amenities. Great breakfast the next morning, plenty of options. A great spot if you need to stay in Worcester.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear ahbmom,

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown. We are delighted to hear that you and your group enjoyed our property during your recent visit. We pride ourselves of ease of booking, coordination and communication between departments, and most of all our beautiful new guest room product. We would be happy to serve you and your group again in the future should your event come back to Worcester.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My stay at this hotel was great, the service was outstanding. The rooms was very clean and it made my stay more comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast, I will most probably stay here again when I am in town.

• Stayed: February 2014
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Hi Amrit0305 -

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown.

We are thrilled to hear your experience was an enjoyable one. Our staff strives to provide the very best service possible on a daily basis, so your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. We are also happy that the room met and or exceeded your expectations when it comes to cleanliness.

We hope to see you again next time you are in Worcester!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed at the Holiday Inn in Worcester during a "nor-easter" for a few days.
Staff was nice - room clean and large -
Tiny and Glenda made the Breakfast every morning and did a super job with everything -
I would stay again next time I am in town !!

Mike

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Mike D -

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience here at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown. We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Tiny and Glenda do a superb job maintaining our breakfast bar for our guests enjoyment each morning. We really appreciate the personalized shout out, and they will most certainly be recognized and rewarded as a result.

We hope to see you again in the future should you travels bring you to Worcester Mass!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

For starters, this hotel is very easy to get to. It is directly off of 290 and easy to find. The front desk person was particularly welcoming. I asked for a quiet room and was concerned when I saw the room was directly next to the ice machine but I could not hear the noise in the room.
The beds were very comfortable with good linens. The themastat worked. This is one of my pet peeves. I cannot sleep in a hot room so it is important the temperature can be controlled. The tv was large, had lots of channels and the room was dark.
My only complaint and this is a small one is the corners in the bathroom could be a little cleaner. I am a clean fanatic and I think all bathrooms should be spotless.
The breakfast had many choices including a pancake machine which made fresh, made to order pancakes. Eggs, bacon and sausage were also available.
Totally recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

NorthJerseyGirl040-

Thank you so much for sharing the highlights of your recent experience at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that our guest room met your expectations and you had an enjoyable stay. We take great pride in our newly renovated guest rooms, that feature 70 channels of HD TV channels, refreshed linens and towels and of course our hot breakfast bar offering called Express Start. I will make sure that your notes about bathroom cleanliness are forwarded to our housekeeping manager whom will address this matter promptly.

We hope you will again choose to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester next time you find yourself needing accommodations in Worcester Massachusetts.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Staff treated me very well and accommodated me very quickly. I was trying to make it to a very important interview the morning after the bad winter storm. Unfortunately there weren't any cabs available at all that morning but the hotel was able to take me in the shuttle. Hospitality I will never forget. My room was spacious and very clean with nice amenities.
Thanks for a great one night stay.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Aubrey H -

Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. It was our pleasure to ensure you got to your destination in time for your interview. WE are delighted to hear that the hotel met and or exceeded your expectations otherwise. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Worcester area.

Jonathan Buck

Also consider these accommodations in or near Worcester
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Residence Inn Worcester
Residence Inn Worcester
#5 of 10 in Worcester
Holiday Inn Express Auburn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown? Share your experiences!