All reviews hard boiled eggs the check in process desk staff comfortable room new england amanda massachusetts college
Reviewed March 9, 2015

This hotel is convenient to many amenities, nearby food & shopping. But, yes the price was what drew me to this location, as I have a "budget". But, as a single woman, I did not feel the property was safe, or comfortbale, or clean. The room reeked like ciggs, the heater was on the max of 85 all night, and I slept with my coat on. Got to the 24 hour coffee machine the next morning, and it was empty. I got the sense that not everyone "hanging out" in the lobby was actually staying there. Spend the etxra $20 and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
Alyssa P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2015

Dear Guest,

Please allow me to apologize on behalf of our entire staff for failing to meet your expectations. I will share your review with Maintenance to ensure they fix the heating unit in your room. I am sorry you felt uncomfortable with our guests spending time in our lobby; some like to use the WIFI, the business center, watch TV, and be out of their room for a little while. We encourage all our guests to use our lobby if they would like to. We hope you will give us another chance in the future to go above and beyond your expectations!

Reviewed March 3, 2015 via mobile

Sonny at front desk very helpful and personable.quality inn side should provide microwaves for long staying customers. Housekeeping could clean rooms a lil better , found a moldy juice bottle under bed . But overall hotel is clean service on all shifts are pretty kool .

• Stayed: March 2015
Alyssa P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am going to pass your review onto our Housekeeping Department to ensure they make sure to check underneath the beds in each room! I apologize for the room not being cleaned to your expectations. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with excellent service.

Alyssa Pinardi

Reviewed February 18, 2015

I stayed there a couple times and I liked it alot. The first time I stayed there Amanda checked us in and she was great. The second time I stayed there Joseph checked me in but unfortunately he gave me a dirty room with a broken lamp and no WiFi connection but then Sonny switched my room and I felt much more comfortable and it was great from then on. Sonny is amazing he was very polite and very helpful. The breakfast is great so overall it was a good experience. I'd go back soon and anytime.

• Stayed: February 2015
Alyssa P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We are always pleased to hear our guests experiences after they stay with us. I will share your review with our Front Desk staff, so they can see they are doing a great job! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Worcester.

Reviewed February 15, 2015

I've stayed in this hotel a number of times, and have been more than impressed with both the service AND amenities offered here. The people working the front desk are very professional and friendly. The rooms are ALWAYS well kept and maintained and the over all feel of the hotel is one of comfort and cleanliness. If you are ever in the Worcester area and in need of a nice place to stay that won't break your wallet, I highly recommend the Quality Inn. Once checked in, if you are in need of anything, ask for Sonny. He is, by far, one of the nicest people I have met and he will take very good care of you. 10 out of 10 on this one, folks...

Room Tip: be sure to ask for a room with a balcony, it's a nice little perk to have.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
Alyssa P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review. I will be sharing your review with our entire staff to encourage them to continue doing a great job! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Worcester!

Reviewed February 14, 2015

The hotel room was clean and very comfortable during my stay. Great customer service from Sonny! Every time i check in to this hotel hes very respectful and lots of help, That type of service alone will make anybody want to come back. Keep up the good work Sonny and thank you again for all of your help.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Taylor,

Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will share your review with Sonny as he loves to know his hard work makes our guests happy! We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in Worcester.

Kind Regards,