“Adequate room” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Worcester
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“Adequate room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our room was clean except for a spot on the night stand between the bed. The bathroom was clean and the air conditioning was very quiet. That was a plus. Also, our window opened and would make for an excellent fire escape if needed. The pool could have been cleaner. Breakfast was ok but the breakfast area is quite small. Being removed from the main street also made it very quiet.

Room Tip: Some rooms have balconies but they have no furniture (chairs) on them
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments about your stay with us. It is always good to hear from our guests about their stay so we can always improve on our service and property. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Tolleson
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

it had dried white stuff on the headboards. had differant color paint on wall above beds.rust was in the drian of the tube. mold around air condicitioner and shower stall. unknown black spots around the light switch in bathroom. carpet turned up from wall and floor. trash left from stay before. if going to stay just drive on by.

Room Tip: go to a differant hotlel
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I apologize for you being less than satisfied during you stay with us. I would like to discuss these issues with you if you would please give me a call 508-852-2800

I look forward to hearing from you.

Travelers are raving about these Worcester hotels

Auburn, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had a coupon from the visitor information center - which was great because without the address for my GPS I would not have found the place. Arrived late at night and was abit hesitant about the place since it was so far from the Interstate but the friendly desk clerk was very welcoming. Room was spotlessly clean! Whole place was older but very well kept up. Breakfast was good. It was a fly by night visit but I would go back. I read the review about the lady who barricaded the doors - I did not find that necessary! It was across the street from a retirement home...not a bad district at all. Older area of town but I felt perfectly safe and the staff were terrific!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DIXIEDEE42
Thank you for wring your great review, we strive to make everyone happy and feel at home and it is always nice to hear when we make our guests happy.

We hope you will visit us again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I found this place online while between destinations on 6/22/14. The price was great!!! Of the 6 different places my daughters and I stayed at during our road trip this was one of the nicest. The rooms were pristine, the beds, and pillows very comfortable and the desk clerk (William) was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very plentiful with many options. The place seems tucked away and I was a little uncomfortable at first because I am not familiar with the area, but the parking lot was well lit and the staff really put me at ease. Found a place to eat right around the corner for dinner.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your nice comments about your stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel and it is always nice to hear we have done a good job in making our guests happy. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
BRONX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had to be in Boston for a trade show and did not want to pay the high rates just for a bed, as I knew I would be in the room only a few hours to sleep. Found this place about 50 minutes outside of Boston, after driving up from NYC. Out of the way but perfect. A short walk away, a wide variate of simple restaurants. A drive and all sorts of nice places to eat.
The staff was extremely nice and just went out of there way to be helpful. Breakfast was included and while not fancy was ample. In the morning the internet was down. My trip was for business and this was a pain. They were not able to fix it before I had to leave and without my saying a word, they gave me a discount on the room rate.

The next time I have to be in Boston, this is definitely the place I will stay at.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us on your recent trip to Worcester. It is always nice for the employees to hear they have done a great job and i will be sure to pass this along to everyone. e look foreword to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.
boston
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I checked in with my 15 year old son for a basketball clinic at WPI 6/20 - 6/22 booked thru orbitz for $109.++ per night - place was very off the beaten path - right away we were uncomfortable, did not feel safe AT all but being single mom and booked trip I could not just pick up and go, we barricaded doors and managed to get to sleep. I was contemplating complaining but my son advised wait til we leave you never know - second night same feeling, a rough area - we went down for a cold beverage and heard an older big guy say, geez this area is not so great, will my vehicle be safe? desk clerk said yes, he asked if he could leave by front door, desk clerk said, no. we went up stairs, barricaded door again. Came down in morning, did not bother either day with their breakfast - told clerk what I felt about place and they said, oh sorry you feel that way. as I drove off in my car (used my dads) I notice a very LARGE scrape down the front windshield - clearly by a metal object - was going to turn around but I am sure they would have said, nothing we can do. I would strongly advise to NOT stay here for your own safety!

Room Tip: stay away from here, stay in WPI area, much nicer. had I know I would most definitely have
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I am very sorry about your safety concerns during your stay, we are located in a safe area and do not have issues for our guests to be concerned about their personal safety. All of our reviews are in our guests own words and not made up. I would hope you will someday give us another chance if you travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

This Hotel is awesome!! Cheapest price in Worcester by far! What you get... A Beautiful LARGE room with a rather large mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen tv with 70 plus channels, Even a nice balcony and a pool. FREE better than continental breakfast with hot sausage, waffles, French toast, cereals, yogurts, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, toast, bagels, juice and coffee ( available all day and night). The staff couldn't be friendlier especially William, who was very very accommodating and very helpful with our every request. The Hotel is on a nice dead end street, very quiet and close to Lincoln plaza, which has many types of food establishments and shopping. Very close to highway and neighboring towns of Worcester county. Room service was always on point and hotel was very clean!

Room Tip: 2nd floor has fridge and microwave and you get a balcony!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Cherie B
Thank you so much for all your kind words about your, it is always great for the staff to read these and know that their hard work does get noticed. Please come stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.