“Stay and Switch”

Quality Inn & Suites Worcester
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Worcester
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I began my stay here at the Quality Inn. I actually think this venue looks nicer, but I much preferred the Suburban for its in-room kitchenette. It better served the tenure of my trip.

I had a great stay here though! The staff is friendly. Some other reviews call them "disengaged," but I suspect these reviewers might have a problem with the language diversity amongst the staff. Learn Spanish, people! It is only of use to you! That said, hispanohablantes should know that this hotel is Spanish friendly!

In any event, the staff is pleasant and reasonable! I had no trouble at all switching to a room in the Suburban with a kitchenette.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for your review and nice to hear you lake our Suburban side also. We always try to exceed everyone's expectations and are happy to hear when we have. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I am a travel agent and was truly surprised by how clean and quiet these rooms are. William went WAY above and beyond to help me get the room that I asked for and even set up a mini-fridge in the room for me. He is fantastic! I will send clients here anytime!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay for other to see. We are always happy to hear when our guests have had a great visit. I will pass this on for our entire team to read. we look forward to having you stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Worcester.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Worcester's Quality Inn and Suites is surprisingly comfortable. A Worcester local, I stay here when I need a quite, dependable place to focus. The more expensive suites are quite nice, and the budget rooms ($99 and as low as $69 with a coupon) are appropriately priced. At such prices, one cannot expect luxury. However, the important things are all in place. The linens are immaculate, the WiFi is dependable, and the staff are friendly, noninvasive, and committed to ensuring each guest has a perfect stay. The rooms are cleaner than most people's private quarters. I am probably one of the more demanding guests- early check-in, late check-out, coupons, quarters for laundry, extra coffee, lost room keys, etc., etc., etc- I have never received anything less than superb hospitality, a smile, and a solution. Kudos to the staff on 3/8/14 and 3/9/14. Thank you for another pleasant stay!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review, it is always nice to hear from our guests when they let us know we have met their expectations. I will share this with all of our staff and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I went out to Worcester to some friends. Staff was great in recommending places to eat and meet up. Free breakfast in the morning was a help as well and made getting ready fast, easy and simple. Room was good, clean. Hotel is set back which is good and bad - quiet stay but the turn into the property comes up fast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Tanner T, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for you review about your recent stay. It is always nice when a guest takes the time to tell us about their stay and the employees like to hear when they do good things. I will make sure everyone sees your comments and I hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

it is set back from any major road, even the office was poorly marked. we were not able to tell the long term area from what we were looking for. When we found the correct door there was a child blocking the door rolling around in front of it.WE had to ask the child to move.The office clerk could not break a smile and said no more words than she HAD to.(she was not rude, just not into her job i guess.). the grounds looked like a giant ashtray.I can't remember if there was a pet relief area. the whole area had dog poop all over the area.. the only trash can we could find was near the door to rooms(perhaps more garbage cans would facilitate more poop removal). The internet was slow, so we used the hotspot on my phone.The water pressure in the shower was wonderfui. We used the laundry services and tho grateful they were there, they were messy. there was little choice of places to stay in Worcester. I would think this place could have been a great option sice there was little to choose from at their price point.

Room Tip: it was quiet since there were few people staying. it was too bad that we could not stay on the 1st f...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Please accept my apologies for you issues during your recent stay. We always strive to be the best but in your case we did not meet your expectations and I am very sorry. I will share your comments with the staff and use them to improve our service moving forward. I do hope you wil give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

excellent!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!! I went with my family to visit some friends in Worcester ant stay at this hotel we get 2 rooms both was excellent including the staff was so helpfully on everything we enjoy the 2 days that we stay here.
plus complementary breakfast that was even better.
price per room was very competitive.

Room Tip: my wife and I get the king bed room excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. It is always great to hear that our guests have had a good stay with us and tell others about it. I will make sure this is passed to everyone on staff. We hope to have you as a guest again the next time your travels bring you to town.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The rooms were very clean and updated and the personnel were great as well as the breakfast. However, due to the location of this Quality Inn, even with a GPS in the car, this Inn was very difficult to find as the roads in Worcester were convoluted. We did not stay there on the return trip from Bangor, Maine. No elevators and they had us booked for a 3rd story room and no elevator and we are almost 80 years of age, they did change with difficulty and got us rooms on the first floor. The staff were very accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Tanner T, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Sorry you had a difficult time finding us. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns and to also let us know about the helpful staff we have. I hope you will stay with us again when you travels bring you back to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Worcester
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
0 mi away
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Worcester? Share your experiences!