“hard to find location, poorly marked office, filthy grounds, disengaged staff.”

Quality Inn & Suites Worcester
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Worcester
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed January 24, 2014

it is set back from any major road, even the office was poorly marked. we were not able to tell the long term area from what we were looking for. When we found the correct door there was a child blocking the door rolling around in front of it.WE had to ask the child to move.The office clerk could not break a smile and said no more words than she HAD to.(she was not rude, just not into her job i guess.). the grounds looked like a giant ashtray.I can't remember if there was a pet relief area. the whole area had dog poop all over the area.. the only trash can we could find was near the door to rooms(perhaps more garbage cans would facilitate more poop removal). The internet was slow, so we used the hotspot on my phone.The water pressure in the shower was wonderfui. We used the laundry services and tho grateful they were there, they were messy. there was little choice of places to stay in Worcester. I would think this place could have been a great option sice there was little to choose from at their price point.

Room Tip: it was quiet since there were few people staying. it was too bad that we could not stay on the 1st f...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Tanner T, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Please accept my apologies for you issues during your recent stay. We always strive to be the best but in your case we did not meet your expectations and I am very sorry. I will share your comments with the staff and use them to improve our service moving forward. I do hope you wil give us another chance in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2014

excellent!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!! I went with my family to visit some friends in Worcester ant stay at this hotel we get 2 rooms both was excellent including the staff was so helpfully on everything we enjoy the 2 days that we stay here.
plus complementary breakfast that was even better.
price per room was very competitive.

Room Tip: my wife and I get the king bed room excellent.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. It is always great to hear that our guests have had a good stay with us and tell others about it. I will make sure this is passed to everyone on staff. We hope to have you as a guest again the next time your travels bring you to town.
Sautee, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The rooms were very clean and updated and the personnel were great as well as the breakfast. However, due to the location of this Quality Inn, even with a GPS in the car, this Inn was very difficult to find as the roads in Worcester were convoluted. We did not stay there on the return trip from Bangor, Maine. No elevators and they had us booked for a 3rd story room and no elevator and we are almost 80 years of age, they did change with difficulty and got us rooms on the first floor. The staff were very accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tanner T, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Sorry you had a difficult time finding us. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns and to also let us know about the helpful staff we have. I hope you will stay with us again when you travels bring you back to our area.
Mantua, New Jersey
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a while back and was not very impressed. When I checked in this time I was warmly greeted by the front desk....the room was very clean and looked brand new. I will pass along my recommendation to anyone traveling in the area. Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to respond about you stay with us. We are very happy you noticed the changes we have been making. We will continue to improve our product and service and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Plainview, New York
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I booked the Quality Inn in Worcester, Mass. for a project that our company was doing in the area. 4 of our men stayed at the Quality Inn for 4/5 days a week for 3 weeks.
We couldn't have had a more accommodating staff, the rooms were clean, beds comfortable and location was close to restaurants in the area. The area was quiet as well. It was a very pleasant experience and our men were refreshed each day after a good night's rest and start the day with hot fresh coffee and breakfast to save time and get to the job sight early. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Edie P
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Edie:

Thank you for your time sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. Our number one priority is guest satisfaction and we are glad to hear that we did just that.

The whole team at Quality Inn & Suites are looking forward to serving you very soon again. Currently, we are working on putting more fridges and microwaves in standard rooms and we hope that this will value add even more to your stay next time.

Kind regards,
Tanner Tin
Sales Manager
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I travel frequently and am pretty easy-going about accommodations, but this was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Hallway was disgusting- crumbs/ garbage on the floor and reeked of cigarette smoke. Bathroom was gross- mold all over shower and shower curtain. The person in the next room blasted music from 3-6am and our repeated calls to the front desk went unanswered. "Breakfast" was a joke. You can do better.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank pumpkinwhiss
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear pumpkinwhiss:

First and foremost, team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester would like to apologize for your overall service experience. On behalf of the team, I would like to speak with you to further improve our product and service and I thank you for the input you have given us.

Feel free to contact me at dquill@globalvisionhotels.com and I would very much hope to win you back and that you give us another chance.

Very best regards,
Debra Quill

Travelers are raving about these Worcester hotels

West Chester, PA
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

It is 230 in the morning and there are multiple rooms of very LOUD people having just returned from partying. They have been LOUD for the last hour. They probably did not mind the parking lot littered with cigarette butts down a street paved with crumbled aged asphalt.
We knew it was a mistake when we pulled up. We had driven 7 hours and had made the reservation on line based on a great stay at another quality inn.
There was a sign at the front desk that the clerk would be back soon. About 5 minutes later a very nice young man showed up. He gave us a room on the 3rd floor and apologized for the lack of an elevator. We trudged up the stairs and were greeted by the strong cigarette smell in our "non smoking" room. The smoke detector was covered in plastic, there must have been lots of smoking going on!!
A small bug landed on my sons finger. He crushed it and found it full of blood. We checked for bedbugs and all looked clean although the sheets had tears in them.
The room was clean, it was under $100, but we will not return.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Anne_PA004
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Anne_PA004:

First and foremost, team at Quality Inn & Suites would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I personally would like to apologize for what you have gone through. This is atypical for us and I would like to do the best I can to win you back. Feel free to contact me at dquill@globalvisionhotels.com to further discuss.

Thank you kindly.
Debra Quill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worcester
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Residence Inn Worcester
Residence Inn Worcester
#4 of 9 in Worcester
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Worcester? Share your experiences!