“Father's Day”

Denny's
Ranked #386 of 606 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 11, 2012

What was supposed to be a relaxong breakfast with my kids and wife turned into a disaster. Being Father's day it was quite busy. We were told the wait would be about 45 minutes, after waitng over an hour we were finally seated. It took over20 minutes before the waitress even acknowledged us. We placed our order and waited 35 minutes to get our food. BY this time I was really aggrevated and I asked the waitress if I could speak to the manager. SHe asked if there was a problem, I recaped our experience and I explained that it was entirely her fault, that they probably should have more staff on. She looked at me and said "wel you know it's Father's day right". I was floored and responded by pointing out that it wasn't a surprise it happens every year so they should be able to schedule staff accordingly. I waited for 10 minutes before she came back and said "the manager said he is busy and can;t talk to me. I decided to take the issue up with corporate, well It's been over a year and I am still waiting for a reply.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Went here late night after being out w/colleagues for drinks @ local pub.
Decided on the Dbl Hamburger Meal, nothing special, I thought. But this Denny's burger didnt taste like frozen burger meat, and, was larger than normal with juicy patties and all the trimmings. My server even remembered the mustard on the side. Servers were friendly and talkative and even joked around a bit. Surprisingly better service than some of the 4**** star restaurants Ive been to. I didnt have to wait for my order or my food. I was really surprised to see it come out so soon after my order being that the place was busy. A welcoming change
Thank you Denny's for staying open late night. The food was fresh and hot. And perfect service to match.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Denny's is great..breakfast all day long and super cheap!

Reviewed September 4, 2011

Good prices, atmosphere is what you expect at a Denny's. I had the $4 all you can eat pancakes hot and fluffy and delicious. Coffee was hot and good but had to keep after the waitress for refills.

Reviewed May 22, 2011

We went to Denny's this morning on a whim. Happened to be driving in the area and decided to stop. As it was prime time, it was packed.
Our waitress was incredibly frazzled and was constantly forgetting things for us and the tables around us. She did, however, keep apologizing to everyone for the wait.
I have not been to a Denny's in about 20 years so I was unsure what to expect. Most of my food ended up coming home with me, the portions are HUGE.
All in all, we had a good time, enjoyed the food, and had fun people watching.